Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Recruiting Pikachus Guild

AnalylyAnalyly
Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
edited January 12, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
New Pics for New Year :D

bf9b352231f52549e31c875c5c06a11e.png
e68b0cc899370d660d5cfd0d8bc5590e.png
d763b04c7461a12ac6060287e989e899.png
dbc2eb046c00b604715ffd8a4a21c1b2.png
d02254bc92b852523e9ada16a856a952.png
Kyousuke325Knightdog

Comments

• nomibeenomibee
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    This guild is full of fun and interesting people, and always super active! :p
  • Yna_LillaithYna_Lillaith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Ive joined quite a few guilds and none of them felt like family, like Pikachus does cx
  • ZanetimmZanetimm
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I have been playing since 2010, and never thought i'd find a nice guild after Armament disbanded, i've tried a few other guilds, but then sometime in late july 2016 i decided to join Pikachus. They really are super friendly, super active, care about their members and are willing to help if you need it. Doesn't matter your Total level, or your skills, all are welcome!
  • RyukxRyukx
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Been playing Mabinogi since 2009 and have been in quite a few guilds since then. Out of all of them, this is the one I've stuck to the longest. Definitely a good choice if your looking for an active guild
  • iamkillsiamkills
    Good guild with lots of active and friendly members.
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Pikachus is like a second family of mine~I joined a year or so ago and I have never had so much fun in a guild!
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I am a recent member of the guild, but I've already gotten so much help, including high level synthesis, Shadow Mission help, and help with collecting transformation mastery transforms (I am rank 1 already!)

We also have a very lively Discord server. (Not mandatory, but fun.) No matter what time it is, someone is almost always online. The Discord is very well organized with separate channels for announcements, food, music, art, help requests, buying/selling, 18+, general chat, and more.

• IashiIashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I joined the guild a few months ago unsure if I would like it or not. I have been in a few other guilds before this and it has never felt more like a home. Everyone is nice and inclusive. I personally like it and I was scared of joining at first. It's silly since after I was accepted I wasn't teased or picked on. This is a great guild.
  • TakuiiTakuii
    I haven't been in this guild long but i have felt welcome everyone is friendly and will help you no matter what your total level is they even welcome alt characters. Pikachus is the best guild ive been in since my old one was disbanded.
  • Kyousuke325Kyousuke325
    it's been around a year since i first joined pikachus, and i love it! probably one of the best guilds i've joined so far
  • Sir_500mphSir_500mph
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited June 25, 2017
    Good guild, can be annoying at times, just like family.
  • RowigrathRowigrath
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    This guild sounds like a lot of fun. I'm definitely interested in joining sometime, if I may. I'll try to get into contact with a guild member ASAP, just to ask a few questions and see if it's a good fit for me. Thanks for posting this thread, y'all!
    AnalylyKnightdog
  • AnalylyAnalyly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    bump i forgot forums were a thing
This discussion has been closed.