Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Check Deposit Issue

chase2003chase2003
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hey guys. This is my first post on the forum. Basically, today I was depositing three checks I got from selling an item. All of them were 5m, and the bank said I could only make one 5m deposit a day. I had tried to put in two checks, and both were consumed, but only 5m went into the account. Not sure if anyone knows what the issue is or if it will come back after a while? Just thought I would check here.
-Chase2003

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    This is the first time I've heard about this since there are times I might get a 10 mil check from selling, especially back in the old days. The only thing I can think of that has a 5 mil limit is if you only have one character on the account since it's 5 mil per character on the account (IE: If you have 6 characters on the same server, your bank limit would be 30 mil for that server). I'm looking at the wiki as well and there's no mention of a check value maximum per day either.

I suggest sending a ticket and inquire about if there are any limitations for check deposits per day because even I'm confused about this.