Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gold Bug(??)

ShadydayzShadydayz
Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
edited June 25, 2017 in Help
So I was about to head to the bank after a memento dungeon run since I didn't have much space. Whilst I was summoning a pet all of my gold dropped to the floor. I tried my best to pick it all up but with all the players around I didn't have much luck. I'm not upset about the gold but I thought I should bring it up just in case it happened to anyone else.
(I had no temp inv or un-enquipped any bags )

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Did you happen to have the gold in a temporary inventory window? If that's the case, it tells you how many minutes you have before the items in the temp inventory drop to the floor.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I can think of two things:
    Was your gold in temporary inventory? Everything in temporary inventory will be dropped after 5 minutes.
    Did you right click on one of your bags and hit "unequip the bag"?
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Did you happen to have the gold in a temporary inventory window? If that's the case, it tells you how many minutes you have before the items in the temp inventory drop to the floor.

Nope I had no temp inv. I was just standing at Abb neagh and then my gold was on the floor
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I can think of two things:
    Was your gold in temporary inventory? Everything in temporary inventory will be dropped after 5 minutes.
    Did you right click on one of your bags and hit "unequip the bag"?

Nope I had no temp inv. I was just standing at Abb neagh and then my gold was on the floor
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Maybe a temp inv overflow? Temp inv can only hold 20 items. Maybe you hit complete quest and you just had too much for even temp inv to hold? But then again, you said you had no temp inv...

Other than that, I can't think of anything else, unless you accidentally unequipped a bag like Aeolys suggested.
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Maybe a temp inv overflow? Temp inv can only hold 20 items. Maybe you hit complete quest and you just had too much for even temp inv to hold? But then again, you said you had no temp inv...

Other than that, I can't think of anything else, unless you accidentally unequipped a bag like Aeolys suggested.

I just stated that I was standing there afk. I had no temp inv I did not unequipped any bag I was literally sitting at my desk and then my gold was on the floor. I was't touching my computer.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Then I'd put in a ticket for this one. I'm rather stumped.