Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

fen's art shop PP/NX/Gold

phoenicemphoenicem
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited June 27, 2017 in Art Creations
this shop changes a lot gomen

MY INFO/ MORE OF MY ART
DISCORD: Fenhix #9758
IGN: Fenhix ( Ruairi & Alexina )
twitter: @fen_kun ( lots of unfinished pieces lays there )
tumblr: https://f3n-doodles.tumblr.com/
COMMISSION STATUS : OPEN!!

PAYMENT: I accept gold/NX//$/€(via paypal invoice). It's a 'name your price' thing I suppose
▣ Here's what I offer :
Halfbody:
|| sample1 || sample2 || sample 3 ||
Fullbody:
|| sample1 ||
Headshot/Bust up painting style: [ experimental 'cuz i'm still learning ]
|| sample1 ||

For those paying in gold that are not from Ruairi/Alexina server : forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server
FORM
IGN:
Server:
Pose Ref: (optional and welcomed since I'm often out of ideas)
Char Reference:
Other details: ( personality, important clothing details, etc.)
Way of contact:
Payment method:
✔ Will draw
One character per canvas | Humans | Anthro/Furries | (you can ask for anything that's not in the list and I'll let you know if I'm up for a challenge!)
✕ Wont draw
NSFW | ''Hyper''| Gore| Excessive muscles | Mecha | Couples

★☆☆☆ accepted!
★★☆☆ paid!
★★★☆ rough sketch done!
★★★★ finished!

SLOTS FOR COMMISSION:
1. exowolfe fullbody ★★★☆
2. Enlise halfbody painting ★☆☆☆
3. IVUtopia halfbody ★☆☆☆
enough for now!!!

FINISHED:
1. Alster ★★★★ ✦✧✦
2. exowolfe ★★★★✦✧✦
▣ I'll ask for a payment upfront. When I receive payment I'll start on your commission.
▣ I'll provide a full sized image without watermark, and also watermarked one. If reposting, PLEASE use the watermarked one!
▣ Feel free to ask about anything, like the process of my work or payment method related stuff!
MekashaNkeonaGakkuriaqua

Comments