Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Return Incentive Quest Missing?

PCDoodlePCDoodle
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited June 30, 2017 in Help
I didn't know where else to post this other than possibly here or Glitches, so I simply went with this one to try and play it safe.

Yesterday, I had been playing with some friends and finished my 9th quest for Return Incentive; I received my 10 dyes and everything. One thing I should have paid attention to before though was the fact that the quest completely disappeared from my log and my Returned Seals removed from my inventory directly after that.
Now, I did not get to do my last quest, which I know is supposed to be the big reward for doing all of these 10 days in a row, so when I logged back in on my 10th day (got Nao stones and everything, assuring it's a brand-new day) and realized it was all missing, I thought I'd be rational first and check every possible inventory I have to see if I just somehow missed it. I didn't though, my quest just deleted itself and took that last reward with it with no warning.

I wanted to ask what should I do about this? I was very much looking forward to what was in that last chest.

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Curious, how long has it been since you started your RM quests?

Because, technically speaking, you had the same amount of days as "The Returned" title lasted, which is roughly 20 days. When you started the RM quests, Nao even tells you not to dwadle on the quests for too long. Once the title expires, everything related to RM is removed, at least, that's what I experienced.
  • PCDoodlePCDoodle
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited June 30, 2017
    I know for a fact I made sure not to waste my time with it cause the ambiguous wiki made me paranoid, but my title expired and I was still able to keep doing my quests for days, so I have no idea what happened there with it. It just felt so ironic it happened on the literal last day I had for it.

Thank you for trying to help me though with this, but I think I'm just too exhausted to figure out if the timer busted or what--so I'll just abandon the thought of that last reward.