Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Looking for a Partner

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited July 1, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Citation needed.

Apparently it's all in this thread. I think.

Where are the mods? It seems like they have been quite inactive for a while now. In fact...no one has been banned from the forums since Sabina left. Saygo knows how to post threads but I'm afraid he and Nkeona are not aware of their other forum duties.

Watercat0, seriously, you made this more worse on yourself than it had to be. You dis a server, you get backlash. What did you expect? People who are on whatever server they are on are (usually) proud of their server, it's basically their home. But you feel obligated to crap all over it to make a point. Haven't you noticed people have started to not insult other servers anymore?

But lets try and start over. I don't know WHY you hate our server and me. You've never liked me, in these forums or the previous ones. Now I'm not saying that you -have- to like me, but there has always been some inherent opposition towards me that I have never understood.

So fine, lets try and figure this out. What rumors are you talking about exactly? Yeah I invited OP to the discord channel, there should be nothing wrong with that. I said nothing to him on there or to anyone else about this thread or you. You seem to think I am talking crap about other servers, I'm not, merely just made a suggestion for people to join Ruairi. And even though I technically bribed with gifts, or give gifts to newbs in general - they are NOT obligated to stay on that server. Plus we all started this initiative of just letting new players choose their own server by giving each server a shot. Lets see what else...ok insults, me calling you a pompous ass - well that's a given because of how you are acting. Oh and me claiming to know everything, well I've been playing since open beta, I am confident I know a lot and for anything I am unsure of there is always the wiki or the reddit. So I am not sure of what you are trying to prove with that. That you what? Know more than me? That might be true. Who cares?

Is there anything else? Because I am not going to apologize. But I would like to resolve this somehow or figure out whats going on with you. What are you trying to accomplish? What do you want?
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Gaea wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Citation needed.

Apparently it's all in this thread. I think.

Where are the mods? It seems like they have been quite inactive for a while now. In fact...no one has been banned from the forums since Sabina left. Saygo knows how to post threads but I'm afraid he and Nkeona are not aware of their other forum duties.

Watercat0, seriously, you made this more worse on yourself than it had to be. You dis a server, you get backlash. What did you expect? People who are on whatever server they are on are (usually) proud of their server, it's basically their home. But you feel obligated to crap all over it to make a point. Haven't you noticed people have started to not insult other servers anymore?

But lets try and start over. I don't know WHY you hate our server and me. You've never liked me, in these forums or the previous ones. Now I'm not saying that you -have- to like me, but there has always been some inherent opposition towards me that I have never understood.

So fine, lets try and figure this out. What rumors are you talking about exactly? Yeah I invited OP to the discord channel, there should be nothing wrong with that. I said nothing to him on there or to anyone else about this thread or you. You seem to think I am talking crap about other servers, I'm not, merely just made a suggestion for people to join Ruairi. And even though I technically bribed with gifts, or give gifts to newbs in general - they are NOT obligated to stay on that server. Plus we all started this initiative of just letting new players choose their own server by giving each server a shot. Lets see what else...ok insults, me calling you a pompous ass - well that's a given because of how you are acting. Oh and me claiming to know everything, well I've been playing since open beta, I am confident I know a lot and for anything I am unsure of there is always the wiki or the reddit. So I am not sure of what you are trying to prove with that. That you what? Know more than me? That might be true. Who cares?

Is there anything else? Because I am not going to apologize. But I would like to resolve this somehow or figure out whats going on with you. What are you trying to accomplish? What do you want?

right there you know your mistakes and never admitting to it, learn from this or you'll end up like me. You're trying to be all innocent is what really is the problem, you're not better than me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 1, 2017
    watercat0 wrote: »
    right there you know your mistakes and never admitting to it, learn from this or you'll end up like me. You're trying to be all innocent is what really is the problem, you're not better than me.

latest?cb=20140315164222

Ok you have a complex of some kind going on there. -pat pat-
    NilremAeolys[Deleted User]
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 2, 2017
    Im more or less surprised that people even pay attention to this guy.

Tbh i feel like more people ignore me than him lmao.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Im more or less surprised that people even pay attention to this guy.

Tbh i feel like more people ignore me than him lmao.

Shhhhh... -pat pat-
    Opalthira
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just someone call psychologist for this guy. He's hopeless right now. Anyway, now we wait for this threads lock. :|
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 2, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Just someone call psychologist for this guy. He's hopeless right now. Anyway, now we wait for this threads lock. :|

I don't think it's coming. Haven't you noticed moderation has been lacking lately? I might see a thread moved once in a while, maybe a comment or two from them, but that's basically it. I think we are on our own.

Should we attempt a trigger like a political or controversial topic? XD

Trump is the best president evar.

>_>

<_<

>_< -waits for it-
    GretaSugarAngel[Deleted User]
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220

I don't think it's coming. Haven't you noticed moderation has been lacking lately? I might see a thread moved once in a while, maybe a comment or two from them, but that's basically it. I think we are on our own.

>_>

<_<

>_< -waits for it-

explosion.gif~c200

Did I do it right ..?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 3, 2017
    SugarAngel wrote: »

>_>

<_<

>_< -waits for it-

explosion.gif~c200

Did I do it right ..?

3d088a42a512fc3ae83f9bd209dd31e0.gif

Not even a Dealer. GASP.

Can I...can I be myself again? I can talk about all the things that trigger people?

-proceeds cautiously-

I need some guinea pigs with me. Join the guinea pig army!
    [Deleted User]
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    The fact that there barely has been any forum mods doing anything to stop problems does bring up a thought that can make several people mad if they think more about it.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    *dances in the thread*

Quick everyone! The adults are away! Let us party!

*insert poorly made gif of people dancing with mabinogi NPC faces badly edited on their heads*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    *dances in the thread*

Quick everyone! The adults are away! Let us party!

*insert poorly made gif of people dancing with mabinogi NPC faces badly edited on their heads*

I think they were away because of the anime expo. But I guess we will see.
    WolfandWolf
  • RevyaRevya
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited July 3, 2017
    ruairi is a good server but there are also those elitist which every server has I personally only played ruairi though so I wouldn't know other servers although people from Mari visited me and they seemed pretty nice
This discussion has been closed.