Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❀Drawing Shop❀ ~Mari Server~ Close Temperately

Comments

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    May I be added back to the slots again please, if it is okay? :3
    I'm not fully sure what I'd like to order just yet but I can get the order filled out soon for ya
    Thanks again :D
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    MIIU wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    IGN: Kitsuyasha
    Server: Mari
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

(Ref for clothing option only)

(Ref for clothing/Wing option only)

Order: Full body+color: 4m

Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit

You can choose an outfit from any pictures I gave you! Sorry it took a while to get back to you QwQ work has been very busy this week.
    sorry i have one more thing to ask did you want me to choose a pose cause i would like to see some side and back pic for (Ref for clothing option only) I can't see the tail >_<

Sorry that took a bit!
    Side
    Back
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Nyaa wrote: »
    May I be added back to the slots again please, if it is okay? :3
    I'm not fully sure what I'd like to order just yet but I can get the order filled out soon for ya
    Thanks again :D

sure thing ^w^
  • MIIUMIIU
    IGN: Immortalpyro
    Reference: https://puu.sh/wktZT/f755cca048.png
    Order: Full Body with color

Dyes Codes I use Black + BB9955 for gold (main color) + 3678F1 is my blue(only use on as off color)
    I believe that should be 4mil (**copy pasta from nevine**)
    I'm starting to sketch your character
    http://prntscr.com/fqdom4
  • ImmortalPyroImmortalPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    That looks awesome i love it
    XD
  • MIIUMIIU
    edited July 5, 2017
    That looks awesome i love it
    XD
    I'm sorry I'm having problem with my tablets I'm trying to get it fix with he company
  • MIIUMIIU
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit

You can choose an outfit from any pictures I gave you! Sorry it took a while to get back to you QwQ work has been very busy this week.
    sorry i have one more thing to ask did you want me to choose a pose cause i would like to see some side and back pic for (Ref for clothing option only) I can't see the tail >_<

Sorry that took a bit!
    Side
    Back

Sorry having problem with my tablet
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Reference:

Sorry that took a bit!
    Side
    Back

Sorry having problem with my tablet

Take your time! owo
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Sorry this shop will be temperately be close because of technical problem with my new Intuos art installation that is causing program to not respond now its causing problem with my bamboo so its not letting me draw. I'm sorry for the once that are requesting drawing. Sorry this delay is happening I'm trying to fix it right away.

It's ok. If you have a Discord account, I can probably help you with technical problems.