Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

so the stream

Comments

• FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    so wait..the hair coupon thing.

so i can turn my idol ponytail into a coupon and store it......could i use that to transfer it to another char on my account?
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010

so i can turn my idol ponytail into a coupon and store it......could i use that to transfer it to another char on my account?

they wasn't sure if it could be traded so no idea sorry but yes you should be able to store it
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited July 6, 2017
    6k nx for hair storage coupon....lol
    If the price was lower, people would use it often, and buy more hair coupons, and open more gacha. + And they won't have people complaining. Since I already have mysterious girl's hair on my main, I'm not even interested in new hairstyles, just because changing fee is too expensive.

If it works same as kr, I believe it's not even bank transferable.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    "Cleric: Pet and party combat experience"

You what mate? They shafting clerics again? Surprise me.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    It doesn't look like they've put anything for the cash shop up in the web site version, and that it might only because available via the game at the moment. Also, I don't see anything about a skill bonus event. =T
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    ...i thought it was good...
    GK5yyL6.gif
    MissFortuneBlissfulkill
    Liyeta wrote: »

<.<
    >.>
    Psst
    Or better. Rin hair, miku hair, maid hair, and butler hair.

how dare you associate the lovely ponytail style with the lesser styles

*whips you with ponytail*

i challenge you to a duel!
    Saygo wrote: »
    GK5yyL6.gif

<.< look i need that hairstyle on my elf or my brain wont shut up about it...
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    GK5yyL6.gif

Over all the stream was fine the poll is favouring good so most agree with you and a lot of the complaining i have seen is about things that the chat doesn't help with questions not being answered and things like that but criticism can only help to improve things.
    Also side note i will most likely be doing this with all the streams from now on.

<.<
    >.>
    Psst
    Or better. Rin hair, miku hair, maid hair, and butler hair.

how dare you associate the lovely ponytail style with the lesser styles

*whips you with ponytail*

i challenge you to a duel!
    GK5yyL6.gif

<.< look i need that hairstyle on my elf or my brain wont shut up about it...

Pssh you can't win against "so rare everyone that have them sworn to never rebirth again" rarity grade hair style -tornadoes with miku hair-

@saygo 2x training event page is still missing.

yes i can. cause as rare as those are
    elves don't have idol ponytail at all yet. so its more rare