Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NEXON...WANNA BANK ON HAIRSTYLE STORAGE COUPONS???

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
BRING BACK THE FREE PLASTIC SURGERY EVENT!~

tumblr_mvzlt1Yimn1s5zwdxo1_400.gif

YOUR WELCOME.

Comments

• LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    This is dumb 6k/$6 just to keep a style why....................................... not just pon?
    TheDumbOneBlissfulkill
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Lucard wrote: »
    This is dumb 6k/$6 just to keep a style why....................................... not just pon?

When you've spent over 20m just for a hairstyle, you'll pay anything to keep it but still be able to try new ones
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750

Hairstyle Storage Coupon Hairstyle Storage Coupon Bundle

Price: 6,000 NX
    Price: 18,000 NX

"Nexon went public on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on December 14, 2011 in an initial public offering, the largest in Japan for 2011 and the second largest by a technological company for 2011 worldwide."

Revenue ¥183.128 billion (2016)+
    Operating income ¥40.661 billion (2016)+
    Net income ¥20.133 billion (2016) +

Yup.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i agree

i agree 6 bucks to change something is steep. all the prices to switch a style is roughly 50 cents. why such a dramatic difference.
    pons i could understand as its in the shop. but then agian the payment ..... 6 bucks in pons is 60 pons.....thats a lot to keep a hair style when the rest is 5 pons....
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    It's a good plan for people with unique hair colors and rare styles. I'd happily pay $6 to store my long wavy ponytail if I wanted to try something else.

Players have been wanting hairstyle retention, so they incorporated it in a way that's profitable. Unsure why $6 is an unfair number.
    Berryswirlpawcalypse
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I'm super happy with the coupon!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 6, 2017
    I would have been happier with 3 dollars or something, sure... but with this coupon I was able to store my Kaito vocaloid hair and change gender for the first time EVER on my main character. I feel so.. free!! it was worth it... though I can see how people who want to change their look every 2 days or something would dislike the price

@OP most of those free options during that event aren't worth buying this coupon for since they only cost 5 pons normally and are in the shop indefinitely...people will only buy these coupons to store rare hair and colors....so your thread makes me chuckle a bit. that won't cause any sales of these tickets.... what I DO suggest is a nice discount on pons for a short time though
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited July 6, 2017
    I agree I think they'd be better if they were only $3, this comes from a person who has no intention of actually purchasing one though. I heard they're tradable as long as there's not a hair style already attached to them, whether or not that's true I'm not sure, but in that case if I ever used a hair coupon then I'd buy this with gold.

Especially since they're permanent though, I think it'd be better if they're cheaper. Might entice people to buy them more often. $6 might not seem like a lot but if you change your hair a lot, it'll start to add up eventually. Especially because don't you have to buy $10 worth of NX to spend $6? So essentially, you're just spending extra money on it lol.
  • RheyRhey
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i agree

i agree 6 bucks to change something is steep. all the prices to switch a style is roughly 50 cents. why such a dramatic difference.
    pons i could understand as its in the shop. but then agian the payment ..... 6 bucks in pons is 60 pons.....thats a lot to keep a hair style when the rest is 5 pons....
    Arjune wrote: »
    I would have been happier with 3 dollars or something, sure... but with this coupon I was able to store my Kaito vocaloid hair and change gender for the first time EVER on my main character. I feel so.. free!! it was worth it... though I can see how people who want to change their look every 2 days or something would dislike the price

@OP most of those free options during that event aren't worth buying this coupon for since they only cost 5 pons normally and are in the shop indefinitely...people will only buy these coupons to store rare hair and colors....so your thread makes me chuckle a bit. that won't cause any sales of these tickets.... what I DO suggest is a nice discount on pons for a short time though

I think U guyz misunderstood me. If People can go crazy after storing a rare set of hair/color away without dishing out pons/Beauty coupons(NX) to try out something new after reverting back to basic hair/color...It'd be quite an enticing deal. :*
    badnewsbarrett
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Rhey wrote: »
    I think U guyz misunderstood me. If People can go crazy after storing a rare set of hair/color away without dishing out pons/Beauty coupons(NX) to try out something new after reverting back to basic hair/color...It'd be quite an enticing deal. :*

This makes me realize I didn't address your original post lol. I think it'd be nice if they brought it back, especially since they did it the past two summers. It'd be nice if they'd make it like an annual thing every year.
    Rhey
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 6, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »

This makes me realize I didn't address your original post lol. I think it'd be nice if they brought it back, especially since they did it the past two summers. It'd be nice if they'd make it like an annual thing every year.

Agree. I'd also say make it happen rite around for an anniversary celebratory event every year~ ;)
    badnewsbarrett
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Why in the friggin world did they make these storage coupons available for a limited time only when it is a continuous issue
    TheDumbOneTwelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    lidiya wrote: »
    Why in the friggin world did they make these storage coupons available for a limited time only when it is a continuous issue

they are permanent... only the 3+1 sale is limited
    Negumikopawcalypse
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Arjune wrote: »
    lidiya wrote: »

they are permanent... only the 3+1 sale is limited

6 dollars is kind of silly for this coupon but the bundle deal is not as bad. if you get the bundle that has 4 coupons then each coupon is only 4 dollars and 50 cents each.