Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Race Change?!??

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
in General Chat
The dream because humans feel like snails and dont have fancy trans skills like Fullswing or EMM

But it probably wont happen unless they find a way to disable race specific skills like Final hit/Stomp/WG etc

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    It's not impossible to do, there were race change cards in KR. Also DKs have a trans skill. :^)
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Spy wrote: »
    It's not impossible to do, there were race change cards in KR. Also DKs have a trans skill. :^)

If they ever come, I wonder how much they would cost and if we would be able to keep the skills have it unusuable
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    :x i would like to see a new race over all in the game.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Elven Magic Missile is one of the worst skills in the game. A wand will deal damage at double digits or triple digits. Arrows are a bit higher, but fail in comparison to a magnum or crash shot.

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    theirs also server changing cards..... - i personally love to turn my character into a human....
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Seems no matter what race you are, you want to be a different one. I'm elf, but would love to dual wield swords. But if I were human, I'd miss my elf speed.
    [Deleted User]
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Seems no matter what race you are, you want to be a different one. I'm elf, but would love to dual wield swords. But if I were human, I'd miss my elf speed.

funnily. the only reason i play human is the idol ponytail xD

were it not for this hairstyle, or if it was available for elf. theres nothing stopping me from just playing elf.

pathetic no? such a small thing....such a big impact