Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hey, Another Returning Player Here

GspinGspin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in Alexina Chat
Hello Everyone. I'm a returning player from 2015 and I notice that I am not the only one. I've always had an account on Alexina though. Just logged in with 1,000 - 1,500 AP on each character! Leveled up Shockwave a few ranks in pig field. No worries about AP here ; ).

I took a break because I had a bad habit of spending spare money on this game, and I took the time to focus on learning Web Development. I was hit with a bit of nostalgia after watching a video on YouTube about old MMORPGs that are still playable. While Flyff was on that list, it was Mabinogi I was thinking of.

Anyway looking to meet some people and not play the game alone all the time anymore. Too easy to do. Send me a note or add me. Looking foward to meeting you.

My IGN will be Makeru.
Miriciel

Comments

• NoLimit28NoLimit28
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Welcome!

Yeah, same here. Out of all MMO's, Mabinogi is the one I keep going back to. Glad you have, too!
    MiricielGspin
  • RaintheswordRainthesword
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
    Another damned soul returns, welcome back to Erinn wanderer. Honest Alex (Siralexander) always around if you need someone to run missions or dungeons with.

(Rip Aussie Latency)
    Gspin
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Yay! welcome back!
    Gspin
  • HelryxHelryx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    Oo I used to play Flyff back in the day! Only got to the second tier class but I was a Billposter called Punch which was pretty neat aha, I think they merged the servers last time I checked (hard times), aha if you think Mabi is grindy then you've not seen anything compared to Flyff!

I'm not that old of a player, I found this game maybe 2-3 years ago and started really playing 1 year ago. I'm pretty on and off on Mabi atm, but I like to check back in to see the latest developments, you're welcome to add me! My IGN is Helryx :)

p.s. Welcome back!
    Gspin
  • GspinGspin
    Helryx wrote: »
    Oo I used to play Flyff back in the day! Only got to the second tier class but I was a Billposter called Punch which was pretty neat aha, I think they merged the servers last time I checked (hard times), aha if you think Mabi is grindy then you've not seen anything compared to Flyff!

I'm not that old of a player, I found this game maybe 2-3 years ago and started really playing 1 year ago. I'm pretty on and off on Mabi atm, but I like to check back in to see the latest developments, you're welcome to add me! My IGN is Helryx :)

p.s. Welcome back!

You had a BP named Punch?!? That's perfect! Yes there have been several merges, and the economy is near impossible to keep up with.
  • GspinGspin
    Another damned soul returns, welcome back to Erinn wanderer. Honest Alex (Siralexander) always around if you need someone to run missions or dungeons with.

(Rip Aussie Latency)

Oh noooo, I'm a saved soul here to call on others. Appreciate the offer Honest Alex, I will get in touch! I enjoy running dungeons. And now there are no worries about repair damage!!
  • HelryxHelryx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    Gspin wrote: »

You had a BP named Punch?!? That's perfect! Yes there have been several merges, and the economy is near impossible to keep up with.

Haha yeah, my other char's name's were Three and Stone. Yep that economy was crazy, I can remember spending so much time farming moonstones/sunstones haha. Saving up like 500m and that's barely anything in terms of getting gear!

Good to hear from another Flyff player though! xD, Add me ig if you like!

• REAPERZREAPERZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Add me
    IGN: Dexameni
    Server: Alexina