Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make the Style Tab Free!

MiricielMiriciel
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited July 7, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi! I dont speak english very good, so.. .Sorry about that.

Style Tab:
As the title says. In my opinion having the free Style Tab would be the most appropriate option given the time that has Mabinogi and other MMORPG where the Avatars Slot is free. It is annoying to want to use ugly armor to have good defense (Newbies) when you bought a good garment and you can only use it out of battle.

Premium Market:
Besides, a suggestion would be to reform the Store and make it part of the game client. I do not know if it is allowed to name other games, but I will give a single example: Elsword. The store is part of the game client and through the game's premium currency you can buy Avatars. That would be a more up-to-date and simple way to market clothes (which sells very well in all MMOs) and is fast, instead of going to a store from a browser (which is tedious).

I apologize again if you do not understand at all, Google translator does not translate well sometimes haha.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    new players are given a key looking item early in the game that gives them 30 days of free style tab access and this item is also given out during some events. style tab access should not be completely free and mabi probably won't make it free cause fashion makes a lot of money and then nobody would use VIP service or pon to unlock the style tab. I think it would be better to permanently add the 30 day style tab key to the adventure seal shop to encourage players to work hard on dailies and explore mabi.
    LeineiRaintheswordkapapa
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Negumiko wrote: »
    new players are given a key looking item early in the game that gives them 30 days of free style tab access and this item is also given out during some events. style tab access should not be completely free and mabi probably won't make it free cause fashion makes a lot of money and then nobody would use VIP service or pon to unlock the style tab. I think it would be better to permanently add the 30 day style tab key to the adventure seal shop to encourage players to work hard on dailies and explore mabi.
    This right here! I'd rather that the style tab key be in the cash shop and/or obtainable in game using adventure seals.

• MiricielMiriciel
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    This right here! I'd rather that the style tab key be in the cash shop and/or obtainable in game using adventure seals.

That a good idea too. I cant donate right now and i need Style tab.
  • MiricielMiriciel
    I buy expensive fashion clothes, but i cant use it because i need use armor or something else with defenses. So, i need the Style tab, or what is the purpose to have "fashion clothes" and only use in cities or afk times? that no sense. Where i live i cant use Bank transactions, so i cant purchase any pons from mabi shop. And Hardmuscle, i understand your point, i can "upgrade" a armor and use dyes too, but i dont want that, i WANT use armor and the Style tab for my fashions clothes.
    Negumiko
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    I feel style tab should be removed.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Miriciel wrote: »
    i need Style tab.

Nobody "needs" the style tab to play the game. It's a luxury; not a requirement. ;)

I'm not saying I agree or disagree; just that it's not "needed" by anyone ever. ;)

You "want" the style tab, but you don't "need" the style tab. ;)

it actually more depends on the type of player. fashion is most of the game to some players and I need the style tab to play mabi. I feel mabi would not be worth playing as much without it. however that is simply my opinion cause of the way I like to play mabi while there are other players that are okay with playing without it.

Miriciel wrote: »
    I buy expensive fashion clothes, but i cant use it because i need use armor or something else with defenses. So, i need the Style tab, or what is the purpose to have "fashion clothes" and only use in cities or afk times? that no sense. Where i live i cant use Bank transactions, so i cant purchase any pons from mabi shop. And Hardmuscle, i understand your point, i can "upgrade" a armor and use dyes too, but i dont want that, i WANT use armor and the Style tab for my fashions clothes.

exactly, some players do not want to ruin their expensive clothes that will slowly lose durability in the equipment tab even if you are not fighting much at all while wearing them. and if you want to do things like dungeons and shadow missions it will be very tough without any armor. it can be hard to find cute armor that looks good and offers good protection and fashion is important to me even in battle. if they released the 30 day style tab key in the adventure seal shop the price should probably be at least 200 adventure seals. if a player does at least 7 dailies a day for around a month they could earn about 210 adventure seals.
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Pan wrote: »
    I feel style tab should be removed.

I roleplay a Succubus. To do this effectively, without breaking all my clothes, style tab is fantastic. It appeals to those who play this game as a fantasy game, rather than as a punishment game. It was a smart move for them to include it in the game, as it gives people what they want, which is to express themselves in the manner they desire, without all the hassle of dealing with practicality.

And you want to remove it, on our behalf?