Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chatty's Selling/Buying List - 7/14

Comments

• ChattiChatti
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Unhh wrote: »
    Uh i sent you a note bout the dainty corsage can you get back to me on that?

I'm in bed for the night, I have an early doctor's appointment in the morning. May I get back to you later in the day?
  • UnhhUnhh
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Chatti wrote: »
    Unhh wrote: »
    Uh i sent you a note bout the dainty corsage can you get back to me on that?

I'm in bed for the night, I have an early doctor's appointment in the morning. May I get back to you later in the day?
    Yes please. Im on all day for today
  • UnhhUnhh
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Just so you know, im still waiting xD
  • ChattiChatti
    bump, updated.
  • ChattiChatti
    bump
  • ChattiChatti
    bump
  • ChattiChatti
    edited July 10, 2017
    update: sold trio earrings, marinated drumstick. bought the freckle face, added new hair coupon in buy list.
  • ChattiChatti
    bump
  • ChattiChatti
    Added new stuff. Still selling the rest. Note, no adds.
  • ChattiChatti
    bump
  • ChattiChatti
    bump