Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Compensation???

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
Posts: 1,499
Member
in General Chat
I got an elite pass box after re-logging? Anyone else?

/Inb4RNGgivesCragCowElite

ps. nice gesture from Nexon if nuthing else.

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Oh I just got this, Nice. Yeah me and some players were complaining about our passes expiring. I guess they were listening. ^_^

    Thank you NA Mabinogi staff. <3
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited July 13, 2017
    What a cute little treasure chest.

    3a22285cf7.png

    I wish these were a normal obtainable item.

    Oh well, always nice to have another Elite pass to use.
  • GreaGrea
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Posts: 44
    Member
    The elite boxes are from that new event, but I'm guessing you know that by now. Though the timing is curious.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    We need to contribute more apple cubes for compensation.
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Posts: 77
    Member
    We need to contribute more apple cubes for compensation.

    yessss. give me the apples
    apple_holo___spice_and_wolf_by_ergh3-d5w5ves.png
    Zairak
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,220
    Posts: 827
    Member
    Do the passes from the box have a timer on them?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Harukari wrote: »
    Do the passes from the box have a timer on them?

    Nope :)
    Harukari
  • TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    Posts: 36
    Member
    I see others love the Elite passes as much as I.... I am easy to please. Give me Elite Passes and RE/SE Pots and I am one happy woman!!!
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Posts: 61
    Member
    Im already getting a lot of useless Elite passes from squires boxes :v i prefer other gifts...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    I'm glad these boxes don't expire.

    Not in the mood to do elites lately, so I can save them for when I am.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    I'm actually...
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm glad these boxes don't expire.

    Not in the mood to do elites lately, so I can save them for when I am.

    Quite thankful for these boxes actually...Cuz I can cycle alts till I get those B. Seal Chain Elites passes. B)

    Trying to make my own CRK atm cuz the other mats are easy as heck to gather except them darn B. seals. And I think it might just be me personally...but I think people try to specifically sell clean ones to me for 30-40m each. :(
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Rhey wrote: »
    I'm actually...
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm glad these boxes don't expire.

    Not in the mood to do elites lately, so I can save them for when I am.

    Quite thankful for these boxes actually...Cuz I can cycle alts till I get those B. Seal Chain Elites passes. B)

    Trying to make my own CRK atm cuz the other mats are easy as heck to gather except them darn B. seals. And I think it might just be me personally...but I think people try to specifically sell clean ones to me for 30-40m each. :(

    Which missions do you do specifically for chains? Now I'm curious.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    Roodles wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    I'm actually...
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm glad these boxes don't expire.

    Not in the mood to do elites lately, so I can save them for when I am.

    Quite thankful for these boxes actually...Cuz I can cycle alts till I get those B. Seal Chain Elites passes. B)

    Trying to make my own CRK atm cuz the other mats are easy as heck to gather except them darn B. seals. And I think it might just be me personally...but I think people try to specifically sell clean ones to me for 30-40m each. :(

    Which missions do you do specifically for chains? Now I'm curious.

    @Roodles

    DFCI/DFCII/RTS
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Rhey wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    I'm actually...
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm glad these boxes don't expire.

    Not in the mood to do elites lately, so I can save them for when I am.

    Quite thankful for these boxes actually...Cuz I can cycle alts till I get those B. Seal Chain Elites passes. B)

    Trying to make my own CRK atm cuz the other mats are easy as heck to gather except them darn B. seals. And I think it might just be me personally...but I think people try to specifically sell clean ones to me for 30-40m each. :(

    Which missions do you do specifically for chains? Now I'm curious.

    @Roodles

    DFCI/DFCII/RTS

    Thank you. I appreciate it.

    Hopefully this advice will help with some cash flow.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    edited July 15, 2017
    Roodles wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    I'm actually...
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm glad these boxes don't expire.

    Not in the mood to do elites lately, so I can save them for when I am.

    Quite thankful for these boxes actually...Cuz I can cycle alts till I get those B. Seal Chain Elites passes. B)

    Trying to make my own CRK atm cuz the other mats are easy as heck to gather except them darn B. seals. And I think it might just be me personally...but I think people try to specifically sell clean ones to me for 30-40m each. :(

    Which missions do you do specifically for chains? Now I'm curious.

    @Roodles

    DFCI/DFCII/RTS

    Thank you. I appreciate it.

    Hopefully this advice will help with some cash flow.

    Quite rare to drop tho so yea 1m is pretty reasonable not the 3m current MK price. Since it can still be farmed easily with alts. o-o
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    I got a broken seal chain yesterday.... I ran Sulfur Spider elite and TDB Elite. I just don't remember which one dropped the chain x.x I think TDB