Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Open... Dressing Room! [Fixed]

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
edited July 20, 2017 in Technical Support
so yeah, my dressing room ain't openin' for me. The window appears for a split second then disappears.
- No I do not have a pet/partner summoned
- No I am NOT in a dungeon
- I am not in a party

Any1 else havin' the same problem?

Edit: it's fixed! just relogged. Tyvm pplz ^^

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    hmm... mine doesn;t have that issue... maybe try logging off and back on or restarting your client?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    its a glitch, not sure what causes it, but either relogging or restarting your client should fix it
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    okies i'll try that right quick tyvm
  • KitimyuzuKitimyuzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Sometimes you can get stuck in combat mode and not see it on your end. Just tap the key you use to get in and out of combat and that should fix easy. Just in case that happens again :3
    [Deleted User]