Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why are posting privileges on the forums separated

엘소드엘소드
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Town Square
Seeing as it isn't game related, hoping this topic belongs here.

Anyways, why is it that I can post here, but I'm still unable to post anything on the Maple forums after 24 hours? I mean you guys are fine, but I'm more of a MapleStory player than a Mabi one.

Forum mods or CMs that see this, feel free to give a heads up to the Maple side if you have the chance.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'll show this to our Maple fam and hope you get help with the issue soon! :)
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Thank you so much :3
    It makes it a bit hard to get anyone's attention on the forum you want to post when you're unable to make a topic/PM anyone over there.