Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Valencia Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F)

RedetsuRedetsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Help
I'm trying to complete the Tailor Grandmaster mission for today, and it wants me to make 3 Valencia Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F).

I do not know what it means by this. I looked on the wiki and it showed Fleta , Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F), Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F) and Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (M). I thought it was the Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F), but there's no pattern to make it, and I asked my guildmates and they're not sure either.

Does anyone know what the Valencia Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F) is and where to find it, please?

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I know there's a pattern for the male version, but as for the female version... I've collected a BUNCH of manuals in the past, but I have never run into the female variant of it before.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    I'm guessing it could be a typo, but I don't know.
    ME7ccxE.jpg?1
    I don't want to waste materials making the wrong outfit.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Think I'll test this myself once I finish my Blacksmithing GM. I have quite a few manuals that MIGHT be the right one, but like you said, it could be a typo, like they do for the Vanelan Formal Wear (M) but is actually the Vanelan Formal Wear (F).
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Huge update for you tailors who are having issues with this quest!

I just got a reply from GM Mewlynne regarding the absent manual!
    Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support, and I sincerely apologize for the delay.

I understand you were wondering about the Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F) in regards to the Grandmaster Tailoring Quest. After investigating, this seems to be a typo within the Grandmaster Mission quest. The quest calls for the Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F), however a manual for this does not exist. The quest is fulfilled by crafting a
    Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F), which is a sewing pattern that can be purchased by NPC Fleta.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I will compile this information and submit it to our game team for review so the text for this quest can be changed. :)

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you do have any other issues or concerns, please submit a new ticket.

Sincerely,

GM Mewlynne
    Nexon America Inc.

So there you go! Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F) is what we actually have to make for the GM tailoring quest calling for the Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (F).

I'll be updating this on the wiki shortly! :D
    [Deleted User]IyasenuRedetsu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Thanks for the info!

I mean, I don't think it's a good idea to do that quest because lmao that's like 150 each of Fine Fabric, Fine Silk, and Finest Leather straps for a single GM Seal. (needing to make 3 of them, at a default of 10% completed per attempt and 5 of each of those per attempt, yikes)
    And if the 2nd part of that quest is to then GIVE them to Lezarro, then you can't even fragment them to get some materials back. D:

But it's nice to know it meant the short uniform.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    The good thing is that you don't give them to Lezzaro. So far, from what I've experienced from Blacksmith GM and currently on Tailor GM, he only looks at them and it stays in your inventory. The only ones he takes are the material ones, like the straps, the threads, and the wool for tailoring. I usually end up selling the stuff I make for that GM mission just for a few extra bits of gold.

I have noted the bit about Lezzaro not taking the finished product in the wiki for missions in Blacksmith and Tailoring I have done so far. As for the other crafting GMs, I'll be going through them bit by bit to make sure that it stays pretty consistent. People who are also working on other GMs are encouraged to put in missing data on the Grandmaster Challenges page, or if you don't know how, just drop the information into the talk page and I'll put them into the appropriate areas.

I'll also try to clean it up a bit so that it's easier find and see the information you need.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Thank you @Falcondae for finding out about this, and thank you @Mewlynne for giving us an answer to this. I was able to become a Grandmaster Tailor, and the effect is so helpful. It is funny that it also works for single material weaving and tailoring. It's like making leather straps for free at times.