Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Gasp* New Forums!

KiriayaKiriaya
Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
in Tarlach Chat
I love it!
But all of our old posts are gone!
:) / :(
Mixed emotions.
SunekuEirawen

Comments

• SunekuSuneku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I've never been on this except to look. It looks more organized, though.
    Check my post when you can, chica. I hopw it's acceptable.
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I can't even change into my own original avatar :(
    RIP old posts
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    I think it's going to take some getting used to for me but I like it :)!
  • Vlncent11Vlncent11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    dam what happened while i was taking a break from mabi? new forums? i kinda like it,but i still wish nexon would focous more on fixing the lag so we can put all this "crackdown" on modders past us. guess i'll recreate the real life picture thread for tarlach.
  • ShomarukiShomaruki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Vlncent11
    Vlncent11 said:

dam what happened while i was taking a break from mabi? new forums? i kinda like it,but i still wish nexon would focous more on fixing the lag so we can put all this "crackdown" on modders past us. guess i'll recreate the real life picture thread for tarlach.

T~T Some of those MODS made the game run better....I would throw in my resume tonight if they just looked at some of them that were created
  • NaoNao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
    Rip old forums 2k16
  • catninja88catninja88
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    If u go threw your internet history you can find your old post. I did that for my sell/buy list
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    xD i wonder why they didn't wait till 2017 to launch a new forum
  • EirawenEirawen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Everything looks so clean.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Vlncent11
    Vlncent11 said:

The old forums were breaking, the hidden code kept showing and not actually loading the threads so players had to refresh every time.
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Im glad that I realized this, before forgetting to save the links to drawings I like, on the old forums.
    Eirawen