Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

[FIXED] Sunbed including wrong animation and pose

ObsimObsim
Mabinogi Rep: 910
edited August 16, 2017 in Archived Bugs
Issue: The Double Sunbed Chair is no longer allowing both characters to lie down. The "Joiner" will only sit in default pose. I have included screenshots from two separate characters and different sunbeds.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue? From what I have seen take any double sunbed and have two characters sit on it

rhkizXA.jpg
cNlHkZj.jpg

What do you expect to happen instead? Correct poses when using this chair

Such as
ATgOsjw.jpg

IGN: Maiyen
Server: Alexina

Comments

• ObsimObsim
    Obsim wrote: »
    Issue: The Double Sunbed Chair is no longer allowing both characters to lie down. The "Joiner" will only sit in default pose. I have included screenshots from two separate characters and different sunbeds.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue? From what I have seen take any double sunbed and have two characters sit on it

rhkizXA.jpg
    cNlHkZj.jpg

What do you expect to happen instead? Correct poses when using this chair

Such as
    ATgOsjw.jpg

Sorry
    IGN: Maiyen
    Server: Alexina

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Thank you for reporting this. This issue has been forwarded!
  • ObsimObsim
    Oh wow thank you so much have been waiting for quite some time for this to be looked into.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    This should be fixed now :)
This discussion has been closed.