Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return of Samhain!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You start it by talking with Caravan Joe and choosing "Replay Samhain" option.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I really like the fact that you can get the items through hard work and patience instead of needing to wait each day to do the quests. Events like this need to come more often.
    KttyPeloiKokoro
  • YukirenYukiren
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    Huh, the event quest just vanished from my quest window, I was doing repeat 1st movement, then it just let me go straight through 2nd movement. In the middle of doing Da Capo quest, it just up and vanished.... And yes, I already did all movement, was just doing repeat to get more coins..Anyone having this same problem or is this just me?
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Is the shiny gold thread a permanent drop to dungeons? Or will it be non obtainable once the event ends? This was already asked in help section hoping for an answer before samhain ends :P