Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No Elf QQ thread?

PromesteinPromestein
Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
Posts: 90
Member
in General Chat
Ya need to step up your game, guys. You're falling behind on these needed subjects.

Comments

  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    Why would they qq all the giants got was zero cooldown skills and their own version of CRKS
    oh wait...
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,315
    Posts: 485
    Member
    edited August 3, 2017
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh Forum mods should consider this kind thread as spam.
    SugarAngelHumiliatingGretaGoldtiger01
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    Posts: 90
    Member
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh

    What else am I supposed to do at this point? NOT mention it?
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 289
    Member
    Since giants got an overhaul, I feel like elves will get one soon too.

    Then they can dual wield bows :)
    WolfandWolfGoldtiger01Danievictria
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Posts: 199
    Member
    Well having giants updated means elves are probably next. There will be QQ if there isn't.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Posts: 797
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh Forum mods should consider this kind thread as spam.

    But it's not spam? We get elf threads once a month, and if they happen more often than that they are merged together. It's the way of the forums.
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Then they can dual wield bows :)

    4iJbchu.jpg
    KokoroSherriSphyra21SplatulatedLostLinksJayy124
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh Forum mods should consider this kind thread as spam.

    But it's not spam? We get elf threads once a month, and if they happen more often than that they are merged together. It's the way of the forums.
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Then they can dual wield bows :)

    4iJbchu.jpg

    Noo you beat me to it :'(
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,315
    Posts: 485
    Member
    edited August 3, 2017
    Promestein wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh
    NOT mention it?

    Correct.

    If it was some kind of legit discussion, then why not.
    But this kind tone (sarcasm) of thread? No.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    Posts: 90
    Member
    edited August 3, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Promestein wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh
    NOT mention it?

    Correct.

    If it was some kind of legit discussion, then why not.
    But this kind tone (sarcasm) of thread? No.

    Ah well, what's done is done. 248638576672243713.png
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    edited August 3, 2017
    Promestein wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Promestein wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh
    NOT mention it?

    Correct.

    If it was some kind of legit discussion, then why not.
    But this kind tone (sarcasm) of thread? No.

    Ah well, what's done is done. 248638576672243713.png

    Whats done is the new idea for dual crossbowing lmao
    KokoroSphyra21
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    Mercedes, please share your knowledge of dual wielding bow guns with us plebian Mabinogi elves. thxx
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 289
    Member
    Elven ranged attack with 4 shots at a time. Makeithappen
    Sphyra21
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Posts: 797
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Sherri wrote: »
    Noo you beat me to it :'(

    Or rather Maplestory beat us all to it years ago. Leave it to those guys to make something that shouldn't logically work like dual wielding bow guns powered by forest pixies and love.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,030
    Posts: 1,497
    Member
    edited August 3, 2017
    I don't main elves. So i save my tears for other important matters...Like RADIANT STRINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!';lkjje;yjey'as;lkaa!T_TT__________________________________T

    giphy.gif

  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Posts: 58
    Member
    >Elf main
    >Sees no reason to QQ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Elves are still op.
    60k Magnums every half a second. :^(
  • OkuninushiOkuninushi
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 2
    Member
    Can't have elf qq threads when there are no elves left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Posts: 44
    Member
    Server merge thread>>>>>Elf qq thread
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Posts: 123
    Member
    MikuV3 wrote: »
    Server merge thread>>>>>Elf qq thread

    where are the race change threads
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,960
    Posts: 611
    Member
    Okuninushi wrote: »
    Can't have elf qq threads when there are no elves left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    No. Most probably realized there isn't even a point. Not like making a thread here is going to change Nexon KR's opinion.
    We can just hope there will be an elf overhaul. And this time, please no goddamn archery "boost".
    Danievictria