Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No Elf QQ thread?

Comments

• FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Cannot expect anything unless KR gets update.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Promestein wrote: »
    Ya need to step up your game, guys. You're falling behind on these needed subjects.

A WILD PROME! -throws PokéBall-
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    There's no need to complain here. Humans needed to be dethroned on the one talent giants were supposed to excel at. It has nothing to do with my race. I'm quietly waiting for our racial boost instead, since it seems like this director may actually be serious about sort-of balancing things.
    Policroma
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited August 4, 2017
    Bait thread is bait thread :-)
    >elf player
    >also saw this update as necessary for giants. The mats are in missions, i like missions so i see this as a plus.
    >elven chain whip talent later so i heard.

I'm happy giants gets to be mobile like the rest of us in there unique racial skill at last
    Danievictria
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Since giants got an overhaul, I feel like elves will get one soon too.

Then they can dual wield bows :)

Then we'll need a human one. We have to stay at the top after all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ViijiriViijiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Forget elves I am human and I wanna hold two swords in each hand and I WANT IT NOW!
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    I don't play this game anymore but I still believe Elves deserve everything and other races nothing.

But that's just me.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 4, 2017
    I don't play this game anymore but I still believe Elves deserve everything and other races nothing.

But that's just me.

Well that explains why made this nonsense thread. Play the game first then talk, because the thread you made is useless/funny now. Elf QQ thread is out of fashion now an it's obvious that Elves will get such events one day too.

Also i did think about Elves duel wielding bows too like few days ago lol. That would be nice in my opinion.
    Promestein
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Greta wrote: »

But that's just me.

Well that explains why made this nonsense thread. Play the game first then talk, because the thread you made is useless/funny now..

Well SOMEONE had to make one. Can't even depend on the constant Elf QQers to do it anymore. Shameful is what it is.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    In the future, we elves get to beat people up with chains and excel at it/
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Sherri wrote: »
    In the future, we elves get to beat people up with chains and excel at it/

I can see all the dominatrixes coming out of the woodwork already.

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I can't wait to cosplay as Ghost Rider
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Chain slash isn't gonna be that great. At least for europeans.
    Kaga
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 4, 2017
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Chain slash isn't gonna be that great. At least for europeans.

Ouch... :'( But you forgot about Australians... >:)
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    True...and asians. Might as well just say "But only for americans"..but I assume even then there will be a slightly disparity. Either way, it'll probably blow for some.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 4, 2017
    yeah this thread was totally needed...

3fdafb097211c1a616690664c4db9e20.jpg

f2b139286343d8a5dff4402337b41ba6.491x274x1.jpg
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Sherri wrote: »
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Another thread dumping oil to little fire
    /smh Forum mods should consider this kind thread as spam.

But it's not spam? We get elf threads once a month, and if they happen more often than that they are merged together. It's the way of the forums.
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Then they can dual wield bows :)

4iJbchu.jpg

Noo you beat me to it :'(

if i could just suggest NOT updating elves with new archery stuff.... not only do we keep wasting our very rare moments we get upgrades on elves by giving them half-butt archery skills.... elves dont ALWAYS need a archery skill.... i am a elf and i DONT use archery. I know elves are supposed to be archery ppl... but i think we can do "a little more" then that.....
    Danievictria
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

if i could just suggest NOT updating elves with new archery stuff.... not only do we keep wasting our very rare moments we get upgrades on elves by giving them half-butt archery skills.... elves dont ALWAYS need a archery skill.... i am a elf and i DONT use archery. I know elves are supposed to be archery ppl... but i think we can do "a little more" then that.....

They are also supposed to be good in Magic, so I would love to see an elf overhaul linked to Magic instead of Archery.
    Danievictria
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Greta wrote: »

But that's just me.

Well that explains why made this nonsense thread. Play the game first then talk, because the thread you made is useless/funny now..

Well SOMEONE had to make one. Can't even depend on the constant Elf QQers to do it anymore. Shameful is what it is.

"someone had to make one"
    orrr someone had to start a flame war on fantasy racial skills?

called it already. this was a bait thread XD
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Eh, dual wielding bows is nice, but I'd like it if Elves got to dual wield daggers. Then we could have a bunch of new types of daggers in the weapon shop, and a whole skill set that focuses on daggers, Intelligence and Dexterity, stealing items off of enemies, and an ultimate skill that boosts item drop rates...#ThiefCLass #MabiNeedsRogues #ItsKleptoTime B)
    Sherri