Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So what did you name your new giant?

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited August 4, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    I named mine nothing because I cashed it in for pons

What a waste... xD I just got that new tutorial goodies including broom pet and i will plan to get extra Pegasus too.

Permanent extra bank space and mule for events > 90 pons that will probably go for Style Tab and poof away. Spending them all for Homestead items is a meh thought too.

I already have like 12 characters. I have way too many pets. With those two combined, I have plenty of space as well. I'd rather have the 8 months of style tab than another giant I'll never log onto. It's great for people who don't have those though. Doesn't everyone get like 6 characters to start with anyway?
    badnewsbarrett
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 4, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I named mine nothing because I cashed it in for pons

What a waste... xD I just got that new tutorial goodies including broom pet and i will plan to get extra Pegasus too.

Permanent extra bank space and mule for events > 90 pons that will probably go for Style Tab and poof away. Spending them all for Homestead items is a meh thought too.

I already have like 12 characters. I have way too many pets. With those two combined, I have plenty of space as well. I'd rather have the 8 months of style tab than another giant I'll never log onto. It's great for people who don't have those though. Doesn't everyone get like 6 characters to start with anyway?

I did have extra 6 characters, but since i'm not that rich enough to buy more characters i'll just use any opportunity getting more free characters/pets. *shrug*
  • MaiaMaia
    I take it you don't use the style tab then. If you were really that poor you'd just use the pons for style tab and save 9 bucks. Using it on a giant costs you the 9 bucks you could've saved on pons. Either way I know how you feel bro. I can't afford characters either. I'm glad I got them free from various giveaways lol well I admit I did buy like one of them. I must be rich :D
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Hinotama wrote: »
    I used the card to get pon and premium newbie outfit. I already have two giants and I don't need more.

But for each character you have on the server you can store 5 million gold in the bank but I guess that's only a problem for the 1%ers
  • MaiaMaia
    AgentJean wrote: »
    I used the card to get pon and premium newbie outfit. I already have two giants and I don't need more.

But for each character you have on the server you can store 5 million gold in the bank but I guess that's only a problem for the 1%ers

not to mention that the 1%ers probably don't keep money in the bank because they likely don't cash checks
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I need the bank tab/money space and I'm not a no life 1,000 hr fashionogi pro with no job/life.
    I like my giant.
    Kensamaofmari
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    c05bff0955.jpg

Chessie the Cheshire Cat
    MaiaArjunebadnewsbarrettSherriTentacleWolfandWolfDanievictriaCrimsọn
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Chelandra.... but I'm still using my main for the event anyways... Darvy. also a giant
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420

I know for each one it is +5m that can be held in the bank, but I already have 7 characters so I think being able to hold 35m is fine for now. I don't buy much to begin with so I don't need to have several characters.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited August 4, 2017
    Mine is burntheashes of Tarlach. (It's a Fall Out Boy reference lol.)

I haven't decided if I'm making a new giant or cashing it in for pons yet, so I'm using the one I created when I first joined Mabi. Plus I like her better since I gave her premium hair and stuff last year when they did the free appearance change event.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Mine is Lavonda of Tarlach (has anyone here read Seraphina?).

I too cashed the card in for pons. I want the style tab more than a new giant character.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 4, 2017

not to mention that the 1%ers probably don't keep money in the bank because they likely don't cash checks

Idk if I'm a part of this 1% but...I do. I'm still salty we haven't gotten the gold cap updates. I keep having to buy expensive junk just to make wave for the next batch of hundred mills I gotta cash to get inv space for new gacha spams.crash.gif

Also~The billionaire in the bank dream...notagain2.gif
  • VonWolfhouseVonWolfhouse
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Punchman: Ruairi
  • REAPERZREAPERZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    IGN:Dexameni
    Server: Alexina
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Mine is Lavonda of Tarlach (has anyone here read Seraphina?).

I too cashed the card in for pons. I want the style tab more than a new giant character.

But that's temporary...eh.
  • RyuseiiRyuseii
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    ACEAttorney Server:Mari
    V1Nhhqq.png
    SherriShoogDanievictriaCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Ryuseii wrote: »
    ACEAttorney Server:Mari
    V1Nhhqq.png

Best giant name 10/10