Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giant event

AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
Mabinogi Rep: 760
edited August 4, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
First I would like to say i am so sorry if this is in the wrong forum area.

Now as we all know the new event that is basically for giants only is okay and stuff however,for people that DO NOT main a giant it is near impossible to do. Weather or not you make a new character or not.My only idea is to have a rebirth event along with it,other wise this event is pretty useless to people who don't main a giant.Not everyone can buy rebirth pots daily

IGN: Aulcard
Sever: Mari
purpleySherri
  1. Should there be a RB event12 votes
    1. yes
       75% (9 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)
    3. maybe
       25% (3 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 4, 2017
    I agree... if not rebirths then maybe event only forgetful potions to reset just the levels. I main a giant, but I feel bad because all my friends are having trouble. Anyone who has an account with a character over total level 1k can no longer rebirth daily. Players who are under 1k total level cannot get the free rebirth potions from the potential system. Anyone who makes a new giant on an account that's not still in beginner service is severely at a disadvantage on this event. Even by extending the event until the 30th, you are expecting brand new characters to get 100+ levels a week... and with how the quests and gem upgrade thing works there will probably be characters that accidentally waste level-ups because they forget to talk to Gulliver about the gem to complete the quests before gaining more levels.
    purpleyDanievictriaSherriGreta
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    For players with no character over 1k total levels, it's alright. However, starting on a new giant character or at least a little-played character on an account without newbie perks...this event is pretty much a kick in the pants. It's events like this where having newbie perks applied on a character-by-character basis instead of an account-wide basis would work much better.

So, yeah, if you're going to give people free premium giant cards to make new characters with, give them a rebirth potion every day too (one per day per account).
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I support. I'm having a very difficult time trying to level up my giant. Right now I can't get past 70. How am I supposed to level up over 500 times by the 30th?! Please do something about this, Nexon. Please? :( I'm begging you. I feel so much at a disadvantage. It's more stressful than it is fun at this point. Pls
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I agree. This event is a huge slap to the face for people who doesn't main Giant.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I wouldn't even be mad at this if it weren't for the fact we were specifically given a giant card and given the option to partake in this anyway. There are indicators this is an event that was meant to be completed by everyone. I'm not gonna die if I won't get those rewards, but it is definitely very disappointing. Therefore, I'd like something like this too. Or at the very least, allow us to make use of newbie benefits on every character seperately at last, which would also fix this issue.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I wouldn't even be mad at this if it weren't for the fact we were specifically given a giant card and given the option to partake in this anyway. There are indicators this is an event that was meant to be completed by everyone. I'm not gonna die if I won't get those rewards, but it is definitely very disappointing. Therefore, I'd like something like this too. Or at the very least, allow us to make use of newbie benefits on every character separately at last, which would also fix this issue.

I agree. As much as it won't kill me to get the rewards, I still find it very unfair how this event was planned out.
    It's yet another event catering to new people.
  • SherriSherri
    edited August 20, 2017
    Sorry to bump but since there is no way we will be getting compensation or anything now, is there anyone who can help me level my giant up?
    I at least want the 3rd box but I haven't even opened my second. (About less than ten levels away from that)
    I can RB in exactly 4 days unless I take a RB potion and I'm over level 50.
    My IGN is Pepperiika I'm on Mari

Please? :c I want Treasure Hunter transformation medal

Oooor somebody can send me it and I'll shut up and send you hugs and uh.. I have 1 Ancient Magic Powder and a Battlefield Overture Training Pot QQ and an Eagle Mask Akule trans. medal
  • AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    i don't mind helping you