Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Another Musical treat~

ShadowamiShadowami
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
in Art Creations
This was the song that won the Tarlach Fair in August or September recently... I forgot which month haha. But enjoy <3 Put love into your work, and I promise love shall be heard. -Aliami of Tarlach-

KttyPeloiCrimsọnSpicencocoSpiritikaRerisuAava

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ohhh this is very nice, I like it~
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Many thanks! >//<
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    I'll post more at some point. This is one of the songs that was minorly effected by the update, thank goodness ><
  • SpicencocoSpicencoco
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Oh my..this is beautiful! And you composed this? *-*
    Is there any way I could I get sheet music for this duet?
    Shadowami
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    That is beautiful! :)
    Shadowami
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Spicencoco

Oh my..this is beautiful! And you composed this? *-*
    Is there any way I could I get sheet music for this duet?
    Well, I no longer share any of my songs ever since I had one to attempt to steal my work in 2009. But yes, I make stuff like this, and play most of these in rl. Though ever since the update my heart is pretty sunk on creating more right now, despite having a temporal fix for the long note problem. I do have songs that even trumps this one composed and ready. And of course cello included lol. But I'm not sure if I should till the fix is done.

Belle
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    Well done!