Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pho's Art Shop (ALEXINA) (Closed)

PhosphophyllitePhosphophyllite
Mabinogi Rep: 650
edited August 19, 2017 in Art Creations
COMMISSIONS CLOSED DUE TO HEALTH/LIFE ISSUES, refunds given to incomplete commissions

Completed Commissions

1 - Imaizumi
wakasagihime_2_by_grandback-dbimqx9.png

2 - Imaizumi
3_by_grandback-dbiprfk.png

3 - Imaizumi
wakasugihime_by_grandback-dbjnko6.png

4 - Gracepuppies
20799823_109342809779362_6570910418204281300_n.jpg?oh=cbb1f0f56b16e89882c7873bfbb74efd&oe=5A208832

5 - Dhikito
20767890_109342789779364_685916686266677844_n.jpg?oh=df7a303c2ba5d81812bbb0fe5334b311&oe=5A2EB528

6 - Lilyicyflame
20841007_109342769779366_6579567111797821749_n.jpg?oh=737835646bb1c0ab2ce79ce9bb407c7d&oe=5A37562F

MissFortuneImaizumi

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Type: #1 Full body; Lineart; Color
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA
    Extra: Could I request for her to be "thicc" like the one you did on your DA under Katekyo Hitman? :D
  • PhosphophyllitePhosphophyllite
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Type: #1 Full body; Lineart; Color
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA
    Extra: Could I request for her to be "thicc" like the one you did on your DA under Katekyo Hitman? :D

Haha, sure! Thank you for commissioning me. I'll get started on it right away. I'll send you a private message tomorrow of some ideas for poses, and you tell me what you like. Alternatively, if you have any ideas send them my way.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited August 6, 2017
    bump
    bump

Haha, thanks for your consideration in bumping. Just adjusted the prices and edited the original post, so hoping that'll help! :D
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    So to clarify, if I got a lineart with color of an upper body shot as a chibi, then it would be 500k? Also do you have examples of a fullbody chibi?
    So to clarify, if I got a lineart with color of an upper body shot as a chibi, then it would be 500k? Also do you have examples of a fullbody chibi?

Yeah, that's about right. It's half off because I'm still getting used to drawing chibis. Here's my latest chibi as an example:

chibi_by_grandback-dbjflhm.png
    Okamixdimsum
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    I want to try a chibi then!

Type: Full body shot; lineart with color; chibi
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/riR0P
    Payment: 1m

I want to try a chibi then!

Type: Full body shot; lineart with color; chibi
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/riR0P
    Payment: 1m

Thank you very much for commissioning me again! I'll contact you on discord once I have the sketch ideas worked out, same as before. ^^
  • javon113javon113
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    are you able to make sketches from Snapshots as the only thing to work with?
    javon113 wrote: »

Are you talking about real people? I've done commissions of real people before, but I can't give you examples because of privacy concerns. I should be able to!
    It won't be completely realistic and will be more like the person in my art style. If for whatever reason I can't draw it, I don't expect any payment until we agree on the sketch where I ask for half the payment, which I put in my pet for safe keeping so that means I can give you a refund if I find the drawing isn't turning out as well as I had expected.

If you're just talking about snapchats being used as the pose reference, I can work with that too haha.
  • javon113javon113
    Mabinogi Rep: 330

Are you talking about real people? I've done commissions of real people before, but I can't give you examples because of privacy concerns. I should be able to!
    It won't be completely realistic and will be more like the person in my art style. If for whatever reason I can't draw it, I don't expect any payment until we agree on the sketch where I ask for half the payment, which I put in my pet for safe keeping so that means I can give you a refund if I find the drawing isn't turning out as well as I had expected.

If you're just talking about snapchats being used as the pose reference, I can work with that too haha.

not real people. no. im talking about snapshots as a reference picture.

not real people. no. im talking about snapshots as a reference picture.

Unfortunately not. My cellphone isn't really used for another other than texting once every other month, and I imagine I'd probably accidentally close the snap even if I did use it. Do you not have the option to upload the image and send it to me through PMs?

• AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    lovely arts! i will definitely be checking here for open spots next week! :))
    Asxina wrote: »
    lovely arts! i will definitely be checking here for open spots next week! :))

That makes me happy! Tomorrow I have two reserved slots, but on Tuesday or Wednesday a third should open up :)