Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mobsters guild is recruiting!

TheUnknownOneTheUnknownOne
Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
edited June 5, 2020 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Edit: Guild no longer exists
-------------

Mobsters guild is recruiting and revamping!

What does that mean? Active members are wanted to join the family!

We accept players who're at least level 300 total and are active the majority of the time. (play at least once or twice a week). You don't have to be a skilled player to enjoy the guild as we're a family/social oriented guild with some battle aspects. We'll run guild dungeons together, do dailies as well as have a wide variety of events once everyone gets comfortable with each other.

Comments

• TheUnknownOneTheUnknownOne
    bumpp
    bump again
    bumpity bump
    more bumps
    bump
    more bumpsss
    bbbumppppppp
  • RikashiRikashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited December 28, 2016
    Member-Officer Application
    IGN: Rinmoto
    Highest Talent: Wise Warrior
    Total Level:1170 (and rising)

I've pretty much satisfied my want to battle, and now I want to settle down of sorts. I've been helping players even before the Altruism System was in place, and I want to grow my list of friends to make the game more enjoyable. I've played this game since 2012 and want everyone to have as much fun as I had while playing. Even if I don't make officer I would still like to join the guild, having a family of sorts would be a nice change from soloing with the occasional tag-along. I have a long way to go before I reach my desired goal of level 8k, so until I get there I plan to enjoy every moment in between xD.
    bump!

Recruitment is still open, And there are 4 member-officer positions left to fill!