Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Point Joy Box

NekoLilyNekoLily
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
in General Chat
The Point Joy Box was a one and only Box of this kind name in the Mission Point Event and could only be obtained after 25 Attendance confirmations.

Today is the 25th day of the event, so the Point Joy Box will be rewarded to everyone that didn't miss a single day of attendance. But, what's inside it? Somebody opened it? Is it worth the time?

Comments

• RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited August 13, 2017
    It's an enchant protection potion that expires in 30 days, but could be traded.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited August 13, 2017
    perfect attendance is always worth the time. yeah I got the enchant protection potion as well but I think the 600 points is a better reward cause you can use those extra points to buy training seals or unrestricted dungeon passes or be 600 points closer to one of the more expensive prizes just for logging in even if you log off a minute later.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Negumiko wrote: »
    perfect attendance is always worth the time. yeah I got the enchant protection potion as well but I think the 800 points is a better reward cause you can use those extra points to buy training seals or unrestricted dungeon passes or be 800 points closer to one of the more expensive prizes just for logging in even if you log off a minute later.

800? It only showed 600 points and the Point Joy Box for me..
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Redetsu wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    perfect attendance is always worth the time. yeah I got the enchant protection potion as well but I think the 800 points is a better reward cause you can use those extra points to buy training seals or unrestricted dungeon passes or be 800 points closer to one of the more expensive prizes just for logging in even if you log off a minute later.

800? It only showed 600 points and the Point Joy Box for me..

oops XD yeah 600 points is what I meant to say. that is what I get for trying to reply right after I wake up. the extra 600 points are still easy to get though and worth just logging in. my original post has been edited to 600 points to avoid any confusion.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Yeah, TBH I was kind of hoping there would be an unannounced prize that came with the box...

but hey, I'll take a free ~$10 CAD item, and the points don't hurt.