Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tribal Bird Robe: Shiny Gold Thread

Comments

• AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    @Zincathon
    Yup! I'd just run Alby Normal if you are looking for them, since it's the easiest
    BlankeyeKetsuekiOfRuairi
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    I did not know this O nO Glad I do now lol~
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited December 22, 2016
    i've been running normal dungeons since the event started and i've never seen one shiny gold thread, getting the pattern was annoying enough, why do i have to do that boring dungeon too?, plus there is enough unused items on the game specially at iria that they can use as crafting mats, there is no excuse to make a new one, meh, the robe can go to hell >.>
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    er, I know there's been previous threads about this already - but I rather not reply to a thread that's several pages back, haha.

Either way, to anyone that has made one of these robes already - what materials are required, and approximately how many of them do you need to complete one robe? Thanks.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 23, 2016
    Wiki has the materials listed.
    Takes at least 2 attempts to get to 99.9%, so...
    2 Finest Fabric
    8 Finest Silk
    10 Tough Thread
    6 Shiny Gold Thread

Then to finish:
    1 Fine Finishing Thread
    5 Braid

With any luck.
    Ringabel
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    edited December 23, 2016
    whoops, didn't check the wiki because I was assuming that it was pretty much dead for anything regarding new content - but thanks for that.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So how many minutes spent on average to get 1 Shiny Gold Thread?
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Alby normal=50, shiny gold thread=0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sight
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Same, ran like 10 times today and 0 threads... I will probably give up on them.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I tried too, then giving up. There's a reason the price for them keep increasing lmao
  • SinsAndFalseAlarmsSinsAndFalseAlarms
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    But it's so worth it!

Though I did get 3 of the 6 threads for my robe in Barri normal instead of Alby.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    same...
    lost count of how many runs so far. doing it in 2 person party as well, both 0 :c
  • PannyaPannya
    edited December 28, 2016
    i think what ppl say about Alby is actually trolling :-P , i haven't seen anyone get it from there...
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited December 28, 2016
    DCdeus said:

i think what ppl say about Alby is actually trolling :-P , i haven't seen anyone get it from there...
    I got one from Alby Adv, and a friend got two from alby int. So 3 out of maybe 5 runs.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So far I've found one in Ciar and Barri Normal
    Two in Alby Normal, then another in Alby Advanced

So at the very least it's not JUST normal dungeons that drop them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 28, 2016
    Ran one run of Ciar normal, got one. It's not a troll. Your rng is just not in favor of the rng gods.
  • PannyaPannya
    video please, words worth nothing really...
  • Red08Red08
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Can confirm that. Got 3 from alby normal and another 3 from alby adv. It does require lots of farming and since drops from end chest are purely based on RNG, it can get frustrating at times. One thing I've noticed though is that the drop rate seems to be quite a bit higher in those advanced dungeons since it took only a few runs to get 3 from there while it took well over 40+ runs to get 3 from alby normal.... That or it's just pure luck.....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    How are we suppose to video that...ugh...fine. I will run Ciar until one drops again and return here.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    DCdeus said:

video please, words worth nothing really...

if words are nothing then we better not trust anything on wiki since everything there comes from players :rolleyes: