Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

[FIXED] Pass to the Hidden Mine typo.

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited August 16, 2017 in Archived Bugs
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
After obtaining the special Barri dungeon pass "Pass to the Hidden Mine" from Sion Part-time job, i decided to read the pass description and noticed small typo: "A special pass fro Sion. Offer this on the altar of Barri Dungeon to gain access to a mine where valuable ores can be easily mined."

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
1. Do Sion's Part-time job. (Make sure that 3rd listed reward is "Pass to the Hidden Mine" so you won't need to waste time doing the job. If it's not in the list, wait for another in-game day at 10 AM and try again until you see it.)
2. Complete the part-time job and choose "Pass to the Hidden Mine" as a reward.
3. Read the pass description.

What do you expect to happen instead?
I assume the pass description should be like this: "A special pass from Sion. Offer this on the altar of Barri Dungeon to gain access to a mine where valuable ores can be easily mined."

rsAV6Mv.jpg

IGN: Gretux
Server: Alexina

[Deleted User]Helsa

Comments

This discussion has been closed.