Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Riding Cows!

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
in Feedback and Suggestions
I'd like to see rideable cow pets, either as an adjustment to the current cow pet or a new version of the cow that is rideable, perhaps called Riding Steer. It could be a popular addition just for the "silly" factor, although riding steers are an actual thing- as you can see: http://www.annran.com/blog/uploadimages/dozer_me2.jpg

IGN: Yoriden
Server: Ruairi
NegumikoNapoleonAmesenpaiAtaraxizSherriDanievictriaBeliah

Comments

• NapoleonNapoleon
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    Popping in to say as a cow pet owner myself that I absolutely adore this idea. Cows make great pets (though many would argue that.) They are excellent tanks for when you need to get space between you and an enemy, not to mention are super cute!

If I could only add onto this suggestion it would be to add that rideable cows could have the jumping option like alpacas. Because what good is a cow that can't jump over the moon figuratively? ;) (And maybe also have a slightly larger inventory than a regular cow given the reasoning that they are meant to carry weight when rideable.)
    AmesenpaiSherriDanievictriaScavern
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Reading this made me think of a possible mini game that could be added in relation bucking broncos. This is mounting a bull (male cow with horns) or a stallion which then starts trashing around in circles trying to dismount the rider. This game can be selected from the menu by right clicking pet after mounting to begin. Maybe it can have button sequences to determine how long you stay on say for 30 seconds. The more combos you get the better your score and failing combos completely three times in a row will get you thrown off. Maybe exp can be awarded in small amounts for doing the mini game. Might be a fun thing to do if we are able to ride cows.

Short answer i support this and have suggested a related minigame if this is implemented XD
    YoridenSherri
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    This sounds like a lot of fun :3 I'd totally buy it if I could xD