Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magic/Battle Alchemy Dan

GravitronGravitron
Mabinogi Rep: 540
in Help
Does anyone know what visual effects are granted when advancing skills to Dan 1-3 for these talents?

Comments

• FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    On the main page for this update, you can hover over the names for these new effects and see what they look like.

Alchemy's seems to be cooking at one of the alchemy ovens

Magic's is the player starting an adv magic casting, only to have five charges of the three bolt spells appear, one at a time and circle around the player.
  • megamanexe79megamanexe79
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Related to Alchemy Dan, if you Dan 1 an r1 skill (like flame/sand burst) without getting the master title for it, are you locked out from getting the master title entirely?
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    My friend got Dan 1 Lightning Rod. It make the lightning effect black/dark blue for some really cool dark lightning
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Related to Alchemy Dan, if you Dan 1 an r1 skill (like flame/sand burst) without getting the master title for it, are you locked out from getting the master title entirely?

You can master it as normal, but when you get Dan skill increase it resets your Master progress. You need Master 100+ to increase a Dan.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I really want the puppetry dan3 idle it looks so cute.
  • GravitronGravitron
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    I meant the individual skill visual effects. I've seen a video with close combat and gunner visual effects and I've also seen thunder-based magic effects, but I have no information beyond that.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Well I know that Icebolt's visual effect is that the impact on the enemy is like ice shattering.

Lightning Bolt, Thunder, and Lightning Rod get changed to black-colored Lightning.

Flame Burst gets more... intense. Like more fire getting shot forth.

Healing gets the healing sparkles that fall on the target changed to gold-colored.
    Gravitron
  • MazanakiMazanaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    For Fireball, there is a large intense flame that appears upon impact, but it's nothing special nor is it as cool as how I described it.
    Gravitron