Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

August 21st Eclipse!

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited August 21, 2017
    Funny thing is now there are no clouds in the sky...

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Well, the eclipse doesn't necessarily have to cover up the whole sun. It depends on where you live.
    Where I live, only 80% of it was covered. It did happen and I saw a shadow move over a good portion of the sun, but it didn't submerge us is darkness.
    If anything, the only change was the brightness (by a little) and a slight change in temperature.
    My mom and me got to see it since we got some of the glasses, NASA approved and whatnot.

Also, I've heard another one will be happening in 7 more years, but..
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Nope. Stupid clouds blocked the whole friggin' sky just as it was getting started. :(
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    The clouds in our area started for it.. And then it came out like 15 minutes before totality and then another cloud moved out of the way. It was perfect timing.

It's sad so many people missed it >,< I wish there were something I could do.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    It was an awesome experience! I hope to get some pictures from my coworker who used his Iphone camera to take images. I tried with my Samsung phone but everything came out to blurry.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Shoog wrote: »
    It was an awesome experience! I hope to get some pictures from my coworker who used his Iphone camera to take images. I tried with my Samsung phone but everything came out to blurry.

Awe I hope that turns out alright :c I'd love for someone to post some pictures
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I got clear skies where I was but it didn't get completely dark, still got 50% darker though. The shade was nice, if only the sun was this chill like this more during the summer.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Lol the only people we can blame, right? Maybe next time you can travel to see it!

Next one is said to be 2024 Texas thru Maine path.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Yeah, I'm hoping my kids will be around to see one if I ever have any :3