Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia comeback

AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
Mabinogi Rep: 760
in Mari Chat
since i haven't really seen a group actually start it back up,I'm now trying.

If your wish to join:
1.First NOTE ME IN GAME - Aulcard (also please say why your noting me,,cause i do sell a lot of stuff...)
2.Once you get a discord link READ rules of the discord
3: Festia Fun times

also i :try: to check forums once a day

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited August 21, 2017
    I haven't done any of them since like Mabiland days (that one event for those wondering that was in Tir like a year ago roughly). I'd be interested in playing some games, but I'm not sure how they work since I haven't done them since Mabiland. xD
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 21, 2017
    People actually want to do it, however, they have issues actually getting people to participate since people instantly mute servers after they join, and then never talk in them again. Getting people to actually say they want to do something, and then do it, is the actual problem with it x-x It's starts pretty good and then people stop replying.
  • AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    People actually want to do it, however, they have issues actually getting people to participate since people instantly mute servers after they join, and then never talk in them again. Getting people to actually say they want to do something, and then do it, is the actual problem with it x-x It's starts pretty good and then people stop replying.

i wouldn't know since i waited a month,and you still never gave me a discord link
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Some people are just busy. I'm very stressed in real life right now so I'm often not paying much attention to other things that isn't going to cause me more stress x.x
    well either way i'm giving it a shot you are free to join if u choose
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'm a tad distracted from Festia at due to evening out my stress levels. Won't be long until I can relax a little, and I have my own Festia group. Thank you for offering.
    It 100% fine i'm actually going to take an suggestion from one of the people and make it for everything. meet new people dungeon runs or anything c;
    Scavern
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Ahh cool cool. I have my own server for that as well, except it's more friend rated than the general population. It's pretty darn active. :3

Hope it goes well, good luck. I just wanted to let you know what some of the is since I've seen it myself. Maybe you can find a way to fix it :3
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    Yay Festia! (coughsmabiland) I hope they add more content to it tbh. I want some more games to partake in.
    i just want people to know that i am still looking for people who wish to do daily festia c;