Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Animu Practice Freebies [Digital]

SebastianSebastian
Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
edited December 29, 2016 in Art Creations
Well, this past Christmas, I finally received a tablet for digital art- though, I still need some practice~

I'll probably do a few (Collar up, no color), depends on how much I learn in this time. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could give your feedback on how the art looks (I plan to do commissions at some point, but I wanna make sure the community thinks the drawings are good enough to put a price tag on //;-;)

TL;dr - My goal is to get to a point where my art is something people would consider paying for, and I need y'all's help

Anyway, leave references below- I don't know how many I'll get to do, so if yours is never reached, don't take it personally ;-;

Thanks ovo

Edit: I forgot pictures are still broken //awkward

Comments