Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm worried about my Style tab expiring

l3unnil3unni
Mabinogi Rep: 330
in General Chat
Look i'm broke af and can't afford VIP or premium rn. Is there a way i an keep the style tab open though? It expires in 10 days and i'm worried.

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited August 25, 2017
    Unless you try your luck with the new event.
    Stay on an hour, get 20 points a day and try the attendance point gacha.
    You might get a 30 Day Style Key from that.
    Or if you have Pon. I think it costs 12 or so for a 30 day extension..?
    If you don't, well..
    I'd save a backup robe just in case. ;p
    l3unni
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you have characters who haven't done the tutorial, you get 20 Pons from getting them to level 50 total level.
    You can use those Pons to renew the style tab after it expires.
    It costs 12 Pons to renew an expired Style Tab for 30 days.

Unfortunately, outside of getting a Style Key or Pons in an event or something, Style tab is a paid feature.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Did you get that Premium Giant card? You can trade that to your main character and receive 90 pons.
    Sherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    If you have characters who haven't done the tutorial, you get 20 Pons from getting them to level 50 total level.
    You can use those Pons to renew the style tab after it expires.
    It costs 12 Pons to renew an expired Style Tab for 30 days.

Unfortunately, outside of getting a Style Key or Pons in an event or something, Style tab is a paid feature.

I did not know about this. I guess I got some work to do later when I care enough about pons. :o
    [Deleted User]
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    You don't even need fashion tab. Just wear it in your gear slot.
    GretaImaizumi
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Style Tab costs exactly $1.20 in Pons for 1 month. Buying $10 in Pons has you set for your Style tab for 8 months if you don't spend them on anything else.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Dont worry if your style tab runs out you'll probably have that one glitch that makes it look like you still have style.
    Just everyone will ask why you are naked.
    pawcalypseSheenaImaizumiSherriIyasenu
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Dont worry if your style tab runs out you'll probably have that one glitch that makes it look like you still have style.
    Just everyone will ask why you are naked.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • l3unnil3unni
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Sherri wrote: »
    Unless you try your luck with the new event.
    Stay on an hour, get 20 points a day and try the attendance point gacha.
    You might get a 30 Day Style Key from that.
    Or if you have Pon. I think it costs 12 or so for a 30 day extension..?
    If you don't, well..
    I'd save a backup robe just in case. ;p

Tnx. I didn't wanna do the giant event so i actually got like 100pon for killing off the card xD
    I'll use pon then :P
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Wear things in your gear slot and repair them at 100% at NPCs that can. There's no risk to that anymore now. I know the feeling of not having cash to spend on games, even the smallest amount. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

The only thing you need the style tab for now is to wear something for special effects in your gear slot and the outfit you want visible in your style slot. For instance, bat crown to get purple skin in gear slot and a top hat in the style slot to not show the crown, but the hat. Sure, it's useful that way. Especially if you wanna look good while fighting. Other games can do that without you having to pay though.

Just remember that when you run out of pon again.
    badnewsbarrett