Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rainbow Sprite Pet

DealerDealer
Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
edited January 20, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm sorry this thread got merged in with another thread while cleaning this section. I will try to get the OP back ASAP.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 27, 2016
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OOOOOOO..... So pretty!! I would like to see it too.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well I also need this pet, I saw that there is a lime version but I would prefer the rainbow one...honestly I wish we could re-skin it so we could choose the colors or dye it.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Yup I'd still love this to make a return.

Hehe I feel like I've just been re-supporting all of the suggestions I commented on before the forum update.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I know right? The last time this was released was November 26, 2012 according to the wiki. Almost 5 years ago.
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I gave mine away to a friend. Never seen another one in the whole server.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I stupidly sold mine. But with the dungeons becoming tougher I want to get it again for extra def and prot.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 28, 2016
    I missed the sale a long time ago, and have been waiting ever since then for it to come back!!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    5 years is a long time. I think that pet and some other pets are really long overdo for a return.

What are some other old pets that could use a release?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    They need to fix its color changing feature before they bring it back in my opinion.
    Used to be random what color it was when you summoned it and the color ALWAYS changed at morning and night in game. It would also change colors randomly in between those times.
    Now it's always blue when you summon it. It's like playing Peek-a-boo with a Weeping Angel. Don't Blink! You'll miss that color change!
    The first time I noticed this was hitting a maple tree in Dugald (the previous maple leaf event) and I had my rainbow sprite out to help and because I was testing a theory about its color. It suddenly turned orange! Right as the Maple Tree disappeared. No sooner had I shouted out this over my guild's chat it turned back to blue.
    It's always a split second color change now before reverting back to blue TT.TT

Please fix this!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 30, 2016
    Yeah I seem to recall it would seamlessly change between colors over and over. I guess there must be a lag problem. I kind of wish you didn't bring this up here because they probably won't bring it back now.

TT___TT

I cry.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    no point in bringing it back if it doesn't do what it's supposed to -shrugs-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I cry more.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    sorry -.-'
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Jeez I remember that petttt.

I still have mine. Can't believe it's been almost 5 years since its release and they havnt re released it. They re release everything else lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Jeez I remember that petttt.<br />
    <br />
    I still have mine. Can't believe it's been almost 5 years since its release and they havnt re released it. They re release everything else lol.

@Berry...

...sell me your rainbow sprite...

wtf-anime-knife-girl.gif