Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giant event Memorial Gem?

DFDFDDFDFD
Mabinogi Rep: 555
edited August 27, 2017 in Help
The event speaks of some memorial gem that I've been upgrading throughout the past week.
However I have no idea what it is or what it soes becauwe I can't see it in my inventory or anywhere else.
Could anyone clarify?

Comments

• ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    You will receive a Giant Memorial Gem from completing the quest, Baby Steps to Giant Growth, and talking to Gulliver Joe.
    The gem can be used to raise the current or another character's level depending on the grade of the gem.
    After opening each box, talk to Gulliver Joe to upgrade the Giant Memorial Gem. The Gem must be upgraded to open the next box.
    Stage 1: Levels up any character to Level 20
    Stage 2: Levels up any character to Level 50
    Stage 3: Levels up any character to Level 90
    Stage 4: Levels up any character to Level 140
    Stage 5: Levels up any character to Level 200

If you choose not to upgrade the gem you will receive it at whatever stage you got to and can then use it for easy levels
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Mabinogi Rep: 555
    I completed the quest, but no gem to be found. But I did upgrade it twice already, how's that possible? Am I missing something?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    You will receive the gem item when you either choose to keep it or complete all 5 stages.