Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master Plan payout

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Now that the event is ending...lets recap? ;)

What did you guys make with all the risk aversion freebies from Nexon?
My lists:
-`2x 56th/48th floor step6(R) CRK
-1x Strange/Foretold step6(B) Celtic G. Stave
-1x Scholarly/Talent step6(R) C. tri-bolt wand
-1x Untamed/Croc step6(R) Daellas SE
-1x Magical/Voilent step6(B) r1 Merlin knucks.
-1x Seething/Avenger RKA

phew.gif

1. Unless U...19 votes
    1. Didn't bother/care with maximizing the event.
       89% (17 votes)
    2. Forgot all about it...OTL
       11% (2 votes)

Comments

• ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    I got lazy keeping up with dates and forgot all about this event.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    only thing I managed was reaching master puppeteer from almost scratch. haven't really been able to utilize other skill training weeks due to often being away from home
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Finished off getting r1 in all skills for Mage, Fighter (not on MP timetable) Gunner and Battle Alchemy. With the only exception being Enchanting, as I don't feel like wasting that much of my life.

Now to recover the 8k+ AP that was sacrificed to the Nexon Gods in the form of AP Training to re-rank all of my skills.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I have mastered every talent and ranked nearly all skills in the game to R1, and managed to finally step 6 my CRK, savage fire wand and Dowra SE. Also finally decided to exceed 1k total level.
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited August 27, 2017
    I can't afford CRKs so all I did was make two r5 daggers.
    bE6l3QC.gif
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Didn't the Master PLan only give you out rental weapons?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    TNinja wrote: »

The various 2x skill training, hot times, and other bonuses could also be counted under the Master Plan event.

If I think of it that way, then this master plan helped me get some Dan ranks.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    i bought a rebis guard cylinder and successfully enchant it with count enchant
    using the enchant protection and the enchant bonus of the event and Thursdays(im not really sure if the effects stacked up)
    I tried using the enchant protection twice it was a success in second try
  • YellYoshiYellYoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited August 28, 2017
    Felice wrote: »
    Finished off getting r1 in all skills for Mage, Fighter (not on MP timetable) Gunner and Battle Alchemy. With the only exception being Enchanting, as I don't feel like wasting that much of my life.

Now to recover the 8k+ AP that was sacrificed to the Nexon Gods in the form of AP Training to re-rank all of my skills.

If I remember correctly AP spent via AP training is non-refundable and is gone forever.
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »

The various 2x skill training, hot times, and other bonuses could also be counted under the Master Plan event.

If I think of it that way, then this master plan helped me get some Dan ranks.

Oh! In this case then;
    Mastering Combat Mastery, Defense, Counterattack, Windmill, Smash, Assault Slash, Ranged Attack, Magnum Shot, etc.
    Pretty much the whole combat tab, as getting 100 points in any of these skills are actually quite easy - Plus I took the opportunity to get rank 1 Shuriken Charge and Shooting Rush.
    YellYoshi wrote: »
    Felice wrote: »

If I remember correctly AP spent via AP training is non-refundable and is gone forever.

This is true, rip your AP! This is why I only AP trained my life skills that didn't cost 30 AP investment, or simply was too RNG based to pass. (Rank 8 Weaving, I'm looking at you.)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Yea I didn't really have anything to use for the other perks of Master plan since I'm capped out skill wise. So I zoned in on updating mah gears.