Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NGS security threat?

TrikxyTrikxy
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Technical Support
Can someone help me with this NGS security thing? It keeps throwing me out of Mabi every 2 minutes or something and no, i'm not using any mods and my firewall is ok and i tried the repair installation thing in setting and nothing is working and this is getting really frustrating

Comments

• RinsamaRinsama
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Do you have your antivirus set so that mabinogi/nexon client and related folders are set as exceptions?
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    i dun use one
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    my UAC was already off
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    hey i have an update, i figured out that the threat started recently coming when i use my phone data, but there's a problem with our home internet, so i can't use wireless internet......
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    it also used to be ok when i used it before