Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New player looking for friends :0c

LeoxsysLeoxsys
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Mari Chat
hello hello everyone, im new to this server, with a new beginning and all. this is my first time on mari and i dont really have any friends to help me out with anything hffhh
my main acc is on ruairi and its gotten so dull so i decided to start anew with everything! i know mari is a small server but i hope i can make some friends ;v;

Comments

• Regina95Regina95
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I can try my best to help you, I've only been on here a few months myself :)
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    Feel free to poke at me if you want; I run group that's super friendly and also have a place where people hang out to make new friends and get help with stuff. My in-game name is the same as my forum name ♥♥
  • HimemilkHimemilk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Feel free to add me <3 IGN: Ukee
  • MomonokeMomonoke
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I've literally just done the same thing, from Ruairi as well! Feel free to add me, too! IGN is either Persicaria or Shynamite (not sure which will be my main yet).
    Scavern
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 18, 2017
    Hey, my name is Ata. I'm currently on vacation but my guild just took off with activity, and you are certainly welcome to hang out with us! We have a HUGE group chat available and at your disposal along with a frequently active guild. We're a newer guild, but we just went over 40 members in the last 3 months :3

We have tons of people with different levels, but if you'd like to see if for yourself check our thread ( http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1 ). Many of our allies and members have left amazing comments and their support, and our daily events are updated there everyday, so you can join in on those.

Note Zurcishere on Mabinogi to get in touch with us. We will message you back as soon as possible!

Very nice too meet you ^~^ We will see you soon!!! ❤
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Momonoke wrote: »
    I've literally just done the same thing, from Ruairi as well! Feel free to add me, too! IGN is either Persicaria or Shynamite (not sure which will be my main yet).

You are also welcome to check us out @ http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1 . Very Happy to see new Mari players!!!

@Momonoke

@Leoxsys
  • KuranekanameKuranekaname
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    What Ata said, electrolytes is a good, and fairly active guild with a discord. If you ever need help clearing or filling high level dungeons or shadow missions let me know. I am decently high total level and can hold my own.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    You all should join my guild if you haven't found one suiting your needs yet. We are highly active and knowledgeable about the game. Many of us are veterans who have been around since the early years so we can help you with any questions you might have. I have finished all the generations so I basically play to help others finish their quests now ^^ We are always looking for friendly people to help grow the guild and contribute ideas for events and get-togethers. We are a no bullying allowed period guild and have made a list of people to avoid who are known to engage in such behavior or encourage others to participate in it. Our guild is a safe place for people to come and gain support and make long-term friendships. Come check us out at Rosevane the most friendly guild in all of Mari. We are striving to get more active people to host daily events and other fun things so if you would like to be in charge of a particular activity let us know when you join the guild discord. Examples are shadow mission leader, theater mission leader, daily seal collection coordinator, dungeon spam captain, and of course generation missions helpers (royal alchemists would be great to help with this one) ^^ Look forward to meeting you all in game soon <3 Sam
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Since my guild officer posted here, I will do so aswell.

Electrolytes is an amazing guild, definitely one of the best I've been in. The leaders care about each individual and everyone is treated fairly. The guild does not tolerate drama, which makes it extremely peaceful. If anything ever comes up, you can expect the leaders to take action.

The leaders also understand real life is always the first priority and they make sure you do not feel excluded. If you notify them if you are feeling down, they'll help you get the action going so you can better get involved. If you feel lonesome, they'll help you bond with the others.

If you want to run something or need help, their Discord server helps a lot with that. All it takes is a single ping to get someone ready to roll. Even if someone can't come right then, others are always offering to help later.

The thing about Electrolytes, something is usually going down. Sometimes they'll have gaps in events and such due to unexpected things in real life, but it always picks back up. During the down hours in Mabi, Electrolytes is what you need.

I hope that clears up a few things as an insider. They're also looking for people to help with leadership, but of course there is a process that comes with that. If you're interested please let us know.

If you'd like to join, please message Zurcishere on Mabi or Discord (Cruz#3129).