Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

3xAP

OreaienOreaien
Mabinogi Rep: 400
Posts: 8
Member
in General Chat
Can we please have a 3xAP event...super need one

Comments

  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,745
    Posts: 418
    Member
    I would like a 10x ap event.
    pawcalypseGoldtiger01Imaizumi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited September 2, 2017
    I would prefer 10x less lag and gacha.
    JJAellImaizumiSherriTheNyanCatGoldtiger01AtaraxizHiroki05
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Posts: 500
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    I would prefer 10x less lag and gacha.

    I was thinking this earlier today. In how many other MMOs do you go around the same corner 3 times and think it as normal? Seriously, play any other MMO and you don't get rubberbanding, yet in Mabinogi it happens so often it's as if it's a game mechanic to make the game harder. Show it to a friend who's never heard of it before and watch them get confused about how you're able to have so much patience with something so infuriating and frequent.

    Over nine thousand xAP event.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Posts: 2,746
    Member
    404x AP event
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 519
    Member
    I think an AP event would be nice. Did we have one for the Masterplan event though? I can't remember. If we did, I have a feeling we won't be getting one for a while :/
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Posts: 2,746
    Member
    I think we had a x2 AP event for a weekend for compensation for an emergency maintenance or something..?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    I'm expecting a 3x Ap event within the next few months like last years thanksgiving one.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,455
    Posts: 661
    Member
    We're basically on one already.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,220
    Posts: 827
    Member
    I think an AP event would be nice. Did we have one for the Masterplan event though? I can't remember. If we did, I have a feeling we won't be getting one for a while :/

    We got 2x ap event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    We could always use more ap, especially in preparation for the chainsword skills coming up. BUT it has to be double ap+double xp or it's pointless. Kthx.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    We could always use more ap, especially in preparation for the chainsword skills coming up. BUT it has to be double ap+double xp or it's pointless. Kthx.

    Double Rainbow?
    Ataraxiz
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Posts: 2,746
    Member
    I'd love a double rainbow. (i'm pretty sure everyone would though)
    Ataraxiz
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,460
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited September 3, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I would prefer 10x less lag and gacha.

    I was thinking this earlier today. In how many other MMOs do you go around the same corner 3 times and think it as normal? Seriously, play any other MMO and you don't get rubberbanding, yet in Mabinogi it happens so often it's as if it's a game mechanic to make the game harder. Show it to a friend who's never heard of it before and watch them get confused about how you're able to have so much patience with something so infuriating and frequent.

    Over nine thousand xAP event.

    c14b68be808d1c3ccecb3f9cf6f0f7ec1224135302_full.jpg
    Seriously though.....
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Posts: 500
    Member
    Falmosta wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I would prefer 10x less lag and gacha.

    I was thinking this earlier today. In how many other MMOs do you go around the same corner 3 times and think it as normal? Seriously, play any other MMO and you don't get rubberbanding, yet in Mabinogi it happens so often it's as if it's a game mechanic to make the game harder. Show it to a friend who's never heard of it before and watch them get confused about how you're able to have so much patience with something so infuriating and frequent.

    Over nine thousand xAP event.

    c14b68be808d1c3ccecb3f9cf6f0f7ec1224135302_full.jpg
    Seriously though.....
    That's what she said.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Posts: 98
    Member
    I'd love a boosted AP event. it'll help take some of the edge off of the 4k+ I need to reclaim all of my skill ranks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'd love a double rainbow. (i'm pretty sure everyone would though)

    Everyone loves double rainbow. :D
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Posts: 664
    Member
    I'm honestly unsure what I would like in regards to I'm one of those people slacks off for long gaps of time to socialize and enjoy events --- while racking up 2k AP...