Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi OST

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
edited September 2, 2017 in General Chat
There probably has been many threads on this, but.. there are so many different songs in Mabinogi, it's hard to not adore at least one.
Comment what your favorite one is, get to know some other soundtracks of the game and enjoy yourself!
Maybe post a video of it too if you'd like.
Remember to follow the rules of the forums~ ♥
Try to avoid spoilers if you can~ ♥

~ My favorite soundtrack.. well, I have a few of them;

- Experience Turns Gold (Duncan's Theme) ~ Nostalgic and nice to listen to.
- Deeper and Deeper, Into the Abyss (Black Mask's Theme) ~ Especially the first parts of this, calm piano with guitar.. So good!
- My God, Alone (Millia's Theme) ~ I love this so much it's so pretty aaaaa >u<
- Shadow of Early Dawn (Uroboros' Theme) ~ I mean, it always gets me pumped up.
- Counter-attack of Light | Shadow Requiem (Claimh Solas' Theme) ~ Really good boss theme IMO.
- The Final Stand (Albey G1 Final Boss Theme) ~ Again, love the boss themes in this game.
- G12 Final Boss Theme ~ I L O V E B O S S T H E M E O u O

Aaaand I probably have more but I can't think of some and I'd overdo it on my post. lol

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    SherriObsim
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The theme of the (now defunct) physical Beauty Shop is really pretty.

But more recently, the theme of Avalon Gate is still really nice.

But first and foremost, the theme (and video) that I find the most nostalgic and pleasing to listen to now and again.
    SherripawcalypseGoldtiger01
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    I play them in a playlist and have them repeat a ton when I'm relaxing or whatever.
    - Cutscene 15 (the one that plays in saga iria 2 concert and the lobby for alban training center) really relaxing and sad.
    - Avalon gate nuff said.
    - Zebach theme (suddenly mabinogi has a final fantasy boss choir)
    - Tir graveyard, it is not much at the beginning but after that it gets intense.
    - Little Tarlach theme, really gives that sense of emotion of loss or something sad.
    - The scathach patrol camp, really makes you feel like you're in a different game.
    SherriGoldtiger01
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    YellowBin wrote: »
    I play them in a playlist and have them repeat a ton when I'm relaxing or whatever.
    - Cutscene 15 (the one that plays in saga iria 2 concert and the lobby for alban training center) really relaxing and sad.
    - Avalon gate nuff said.
    - Zebach theme (suddenly mabinogi has a final fantasy boss choir)
    - Tir graveyard, it is not much at the beginning but after that it gets intense.
    - Little Tarlach theme, really gives that sense of emotion of loss or something sad.
    - The scathach patrol camp, really makes you feel like you're in a different game.

If you like relaxing and sad type music, I'd recommend Millia's theme (mentioned it in my favorites already :p) and A Lost Music Box (Effie's Theme).
    They're really pretty. ^_^
    YellowBin
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    edited September 3, 2017
    A lot of songs in Mabi's OST are fantastic. Every song excels at evoking a particular feeling or emotion. I have too many favourites to list, but here's just two of them.

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    my favourites mostly include the boss themes found in the mp3 folder of mabi. especially the nuadha boss theme (which also plays for ruairi in saga 6) is one of my favourites