Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why so many timed items?

BethuarBethuar
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
in Feedback and Suggestions
So from the events now it seems mostly every single consumable is timed. I don't think that should be a thing as some people cannot use it yet so it holds no value, making the event pointless for them. I can understand the random log in items or the vip items being times since you don't have to do anything. But if someone does an event just to receive an item that's timed it makes them feel like they wasted their time and effort to receive a useless item.
Sizeplay

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Yeah, like those skill boost potions...Why those are timed, I have no idea.
    Sizeplay
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    My guess is they just want players to take advantage of them, which incentivizes playtime. It's kinda annoying they force us into positions like this. Then again, it could be as simple as preventing players from hoarding them.

Either way, it's clear that nobody wants this.
    Sizeplay
  • SizeplaySizeplay
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Keep getting a bunch of expired Special tendering pots and x2 skill boost because I have so many of them and I don't know which expires before the other, I also have a busy schedule and when I don't, I either sleep or play mabinogi.. It's not really fair for those who have other things to do.
  • vegerotvegerot
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    What's really ironic in my case is having a Trade Unlock Potion in my inventory that is, itself, not tradeable... and also has a 30 day time limit on it when I got it. I can't even...