Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

( ╹◡╹)っ*・゜゚・*.。. Art Shop! .。.*・゜゚・* ξ(╹-╹。ζ )

Comments

• HimemilkHimemilk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    @Mizuko
    5nQvCtH.png
  • HimemilkHimemilk
    tumblr_inline_n8t0d94RWl1rn927y.gifBump tumblr_inline_n8t0d94RWl1rn927y.gif
  • HimemilkHimemilk
    Bump! New addition to store!
    *Chibis!
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    edited September 4, 2017
    I would like to order~ Let me quickly edit this post for the order form! :)) I am at alexina so i will have to request a gold transfer if that is okay!

Edit:

Name: Asxina
    Server: Alexina
    Type: Chibi (something like the very first example!)
    Reference: SyzAm8c.jpg
    Extra information: I would like her ponytail be as much poofy as possible :D As for the pose, any front facing would be fine! I would like her chic characteristic to be shown if possible (in expression or such!)
    Could i also have the speech bubble as well? with my name in it? That would be great.

If you accept my order, i will apply for the gold exchange, and when they accept i will let you know so you can start with my order! Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions ^^
  • HimemilkHimemilk
    Asxina wrote: »
    I would like to order~ Let me quickly edit this post for the order form! :)) I am at alexina so i will have to request a gold transfer if that is okay!

Edit:

Extra information: I would like her ponytail be as much poofy as possible :D As for the pose, any front facing would be fine! I would like her chic characteristic to be shown if possible (in expression or such!)
    Could i also have the speech bubble as well? with my name in it? That would be great.

If you accept my order, i will apply for the gold exchange, and when they accept i will let you know so you can start with my order! Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions ^^

Yes I will start asap! c:
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Himemilk wrote: »
    Asxina wrote: »

Edit:

Yes I will start asap! c:

I got the gold exchange! You can start on my commission whenever you'd like :) Thank you for accepting my order!