Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R.I.P. Festia

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited December 31, 2016
    Honestly prolly best if people just get a group of friends to do it with them on their own time. :P
  • IdealsIdeals
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    I sometimes use Clobbermeister to dish out my anger due to 'certain' circumstances and it's a great tool to find out how much damage you can do within a certain time limit.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah I can barely break 200k. My equips are not bad though. I wonder what the best build is... :<
  • PeloiPeloi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    I am 4 weeks old only, even I notice this, no one around to play with but to smash that dummy, love to play the others, ah well.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited December 31, 2016
    MissFortune

Honestly, I just wish we could continue doing the games. Give vip tickets so you can get prizes after those ones, but allow us to continue playing the games just for funsies. That's my biggest complaint about festia.
    OBJECTION!!!

The biggest complaint are the prizes and the LIMIT of how many times can you play a mini-game per-day.
    it would be better if we could get prize tickets like these http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/62/99/63573874948524/0/arcade-hacking-6-tricks-getting-more-prize-tickets-out-game-machines.w1456.jpg

and then trade them for cool stuff, JUST LOOK AT THAT HAPPY FACE!