Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rogue One was...

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Town Square
Finish that sentence.
  1. Did you like the movie Rogue One?5 votes
    1. Yes
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Kinda boring.

-prepares for hate
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    YES IT WAS BORING. THANK YOU. I am not alone, thank god.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Lmao yay
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    I watched it and have no clue what happened.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I rebel.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Didn't bother with it. The idea behind a Star Wars prequel on top of a nostalgia fest already leaves a bad taste in my mouth, also don't like how they plan to make these movies yearly now.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I actually liked it. All alone it isn't anything super exciting. But in the way that it helps add to the overall story when taken together with the others I believe it helps add to it. But of course this is only my opinion.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    Call of Duty went to yearly releases and look how well it's doing! Star Wars will be fine, just fine.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Eh...the cg Leia was odd. I mean they did a good job, but it was still a bit off.