Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Exploration EXP

AlukinaAlukina
Mabinogi Rep: 860
in Help
What's the fastest way to get it? I've been spamming Arc Lich and doing the statues by the human mark but it takes f o r e v e r to get to 50 and I hate it. :I Should I maybe just not push to 50? Any suggestions/advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I guess there's no other way.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    i usually get to like level 15-20 and stop.
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Harukari
    Harukari said:

i usually get to like level 15-20 and stop.
    Yeah I think I'll probably just stop at 30. Seems like a reasonable level. Anything after that is an arse pain.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    it only takes a few ingame nights to get to 50 sketching arc lich if you sketch him on every channel every ingame night... and exploration mastery being r1 helps because you get a lot more exp per sketch. I've never really had any trouble when I actually put effort in
  • AlukinaAlukina
    edited January 1, 2017
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

it only takes a few ingame nights to get to 50 sketching arc lich if you sketch him on every channel every ingame night... and exploration mastery being r1 helps because you get a lot more exp per sketch. I've never really had any trouble when I actually put effort in
    I have R1 exploration mastery and it takes me like 6 or more runs on every channel to get to 50.
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Why does my post say edited? o_O I didn't edit it.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 1, 2017
    @Alexiael
    Alexiael said:

Why does my post say edited? o_O I didn't edit it.
    For me, it says you edited it at the same time you posted it. It has happened to me a few times before too.

EDIT: It just happened to me as I made this post.