Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirthing

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
edited September 16, 2017 in Help
Okay I got a total level over 1000 how often can I rebirth now?

Comments

• Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    6 Days 1 min or Rebirth Potion...
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 16, 2017
    If you look in your character window, you can see your age and when you last rebirthed, it should say whether you're able to rebirth there and if you can, you just simply press the Rebirth button. However, as Terror1976 says, you have to have had a minimum of six days of time in real life passing or use a Rebirth potion to Rebirth.
    [Deleted User]
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    edited September 16, 2017
    I'll give you a hint while you're at it: for every 10-25 or so combat skills, try your hand at a relatively difficult life skill. Carpentry would be an easy start, since it's actually really fast. Weaving + Tailoring with general shop + clothing shop ptjs in dunbarton as well (most of the ranks are freebies on weaving at least).

Why? You won't really feel that bored. Sure you'll feel bored ranking the life skill, BUT you'll be doing something. It takes a long time to rank a life skill in comparison to the ap it costs, so once you're done with one of the more annoying ones, you'll have amassed ap for the next batch of combat skills again.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    since a recent update (I think potential?) it actually tells you in your character window exactly how long until you're next rebirth. I thought the full time was 6 days 1 hour but maybe I was wrong o.o; people here say 6 days 1 minute
    [Deleted User]
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Arjune ~ Either way is better than what I first said ( --7 days /facepaw-- ) ... lol

I heard my name
    [Deleted User]