Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Cosmic" outfits?

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
in General Chat
I see these in the dressing room. Anyone know what these are?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 19, 2017
    816162621.jpg

Prepare for the cosmic candy rain :9

being brutally honest here... the shorter female outfit is just a reskin of Floral Fairy with some different decoratives. It's like Floral Fairy and Night Witch got busy and had a baby. I still like it though
    KokoroVimi
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Arjune wrote: »
    being brutally honest here... the shorter female outfit is just a reskin of Floral Fairy with some different decoratives. It's like Floral Fairy and Night Witch got busy and had a baby. I still like it though

I think both the long and short outfits are so cute, but I have a feeling they're gonna be terrible drop rates because gacha =( Never realized the short one is a reskin though lol.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    edited September 20, 2017
    Oooooh, those are very cute. Thanks for the tip.

(*grumbles and prepares checks*)

A big pass on the wings though. I don't really care for anything other than my butterflies.

What are those titles?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Wow that raincasting effect.

Is that one of the 2nd title's effects?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    I think the raincasting is an effect of the outfit, as per the dressing room description. There's versions with and without.

Personally, I like the outfit but have no desire to craft under a purple cloud, so normal one for me!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Great...more undyable gold trim. Rip.
    courtneyy
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    outfit makes me think of an Evanescence song :P

"in my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
    I lie inside myself for hours
    And watch my purple sky fly over me"
    IyasenuPolicroma
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    The outfits look very similar to ones we already have, which has been said here already iirc.

But I still want them ;;
    Gaea wrote: »
    Great...more undyable gold trim. Rip.

Yea, not my favorite thing on outfits. Wish it'd just go.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I like how they're moving towards more inclusion as a general when they can with outfit designs now. A choice of more or less skin for females, and choice between gentleman or shota for the males.
    badnewsbarrett
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    These outfits are aesthetically pleasing, why I'd say they are out of this world!
    badnewsbarrett
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    I like how they're moving towards more inclusion as a general when they can with outfit designs now. A choice of more or less skin for females, and choice between gentleman or shota for the males.

I was thinking about that too. I know we haven't even gotten these outfits yet but I'd love for them to make Eluned versions eventually, the male version with the pants are really nice, I want it for my female lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The outfits are really nice, but after i saw this...

WHAT ARE THOSEEEE????

Fangirling rn. :o
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 21, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

I agree. Also the longer female outfit looks like a reskin of Astrologer outfit with some Night Witch and Floral Fairy dress decorations. It looks nice, but let's be honest - Nexon is running out of ideas. You can clearly see this happening with wings especially.
    Tbh I don't mind if outfits are reskinned as long as they look nice in the end and have a good animation. Like the beach party outfits we got not too long ago looked like reskinned Winter Princess to me and I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but in the end I did. To me it just matters if it looks like they made some sort of effort (which I know everyone's opinions will differ on that though.)
    Kokoro
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    I don't think it's so much "out of ideas" as it is something that is popular in a lot of korean games. You see that "short in front, long in back" mullet dress style everywhere.

I think I first started seeing them in Aion.
    badnewsbarrett
    Policroma wrote: »
    I don't think it's so much "out of ideas" as it is something that is popular in a lot of korean games. You see that "short in front, long in back" mullet dress style everywhere.

I think I first started seeing them in Aion.

Not only that but in real life fashion, that's a thing a lot of girls wear too, either with dresses or shirts or skirts.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Oh, this is purrfect for me!
    Maybe I'll try to snatch the short version, or maybe I can get them both... ahah yeah, they'll be like an eye and a kidney each. Will keep on dreaming
    badnewsbarrett
  • MhoritoMhorito
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    what does those enchants description say.

I must knowwwwwwwwwwww
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I cannot imagine anyone not wanting these. These are great Cosmictics!
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 22, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    The outfits are really nice, but after i saw this...

WHAT ARE THOSEEEE????

Fangirling rn. :o

New gacha. Rip...

92017402.jpg
    920174022.jpg

I wonder if these flap when you move. That would be kinda nifty.
    badnewsbarrett